Reviews for The Child of Barriers
countrylovinfangirl chapter 8 . 5/26
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
Hivedragon chapter 8 . 4/29
This story is brilliant I'm loving every moment of it, really hope that mine favourite HP girl comes out as winner from your poll but probably not, but I side track again really enjoining your story looking forward to your next chapter.
geetac chapter 8 . 1/23
I like the chapter very much.
evfangirl98 chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
Love it!
howlingwolffate chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
make more soon i love this!
mandamichelle chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
Dumbledore should call Harry and Tonks into a staff meeting and Harry should take his hearing aids out and wait for someone to notice haha:)
534667lc chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
Love the story! Please update soon, now following!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Wow it was nice to see this updated (and with a good one at that) please more soon.
Gruffard chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
Dumbledore and this year seem a bit heavy handed, but overall the story is fun. Glad I found it. Hope to see more.
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Wait... I'm confused... So exactly HOW are the Lestranges to blame for what happened to Neville's family THIS time around? Seeing how they rescued/kidnapped Harry right out of the ruins of the Potter household and immediately went on the run, how did they wind up still being responsible for Frank and Alice Longbottom becoming brain damaged vegetables in St. Mungo's psychiatric ward, when the MAIN reason why they even attacked the Longbottoms in the original canon universe was so they could find out where Dumbledore was hiding Harry Potter days after Voldemort's attack on the Potters? What happened between the Lestranges and Longbottoms that led to Frank and Alice still winding up in St. Mungo's despite the Lestranges not even needing to go and 'question/torture' them about Harry's location anymore? *lol*
jh831 chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
another good chapter, though it seemed shorter than the other chapters
cant wait for harry's name to come out of the cup and get him emancipated as an adult.
just a suggestion, could other countries put high taxes and sanctions on the magical briton, forcing the british magical government to get involved and force dumbledoor to take off the cuffs?
From your last part it sounds like two years before you updated? hope it doesn't come to that. I delete stories that havn't been updated in a year.
so hope to see more soon
littleweb chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
more please
mithrilandtj chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
What exactly was Dark about hearing aids?
Rowanrules41 chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
adenoide chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
Why not to put Dumby on impero and ask him to take off the cuffs. If Dumby use the dark magic why not the other. How will Harry could safe his life if he's not able to hear.