Reviews for Till The Death
Trio-Spade chapter 10 . 7/20/2005
Meow? I love yourstorys hope you update soon!
ShianeCollins chapter 10 . 2/17/2005
OOh...it's getting even better! I hope you update sometime soon.
ShianeCollins chapter 8 . 2/17/2005
Oh my gosh! I was so surpirsed when that turned out to be a dream...but what is up with this Lon guy? I have my suspicions, and I am gonna keep reading to find out if they're right...
ShianeCollins chapter 5 . 2/17/2005
I read this a while ago, but now that I am reading it again, it sounds a little different. I don't remember there ever being the parts where Duo had the nightmares of Heero. Was that something you added later?
Mazmaraz chapter 9 . 4/1/2004
I'm getting the serious weirds of Deja vu here, the only explanation I can come up with is I've read this story before and I must've been *really* out of it when I did, cause there's only really random bits of it I remember.
You haven't used parts of it something else have you?
On the fourth loud slam, Wufei was looking at me again, a bit angry now, I think.
I slammed the bathroom door for the fifth time, and a long, thin splinter of wood broke off the frame and hit the floor with a soft click. I grabbed the doorknob with my other hand and pulled the door open again. God, it felt good. When in doubt, take it out on an inanimate object. They can't take you to court.
- like that bit, I remember that exactly, but I don't remember anything about Dead Heero's or..., actually, I could've sworn it was Heero in the other room. *looks bemused*
Thing is, I don't think I read it all that long ago.
Oh well, it's a cool idea, you've got some spots where it's really too confusing, especially the part where Duo ends up with a knife without knowing how. Round there was a case of you knowing what was going on and not explaining it quite well enough for the audience to get the idea.
I like Duo's dreams about Heero, and I'm really wondering what is going on with that. Going crazy I suppose. *chuckles*
I'm surprised this hasn't got more reviews, but it's probably the deathfic idea that's putting everybody off.
As with all your fiction I've read so far, it is of a fairly decent quality. Could do with some editing in some parts.
I really should RnS something of yours(check profile for details) but I'm too bloody tired, and will definitely rec something shorter than this unless you decide to join and then you ask for it.
*grumbles* actual reviewing points...errm...
as fun as it is criticising I'll point out the good things instead.
I like your characterization of Duo. His morbidity is kinda cool, and I think just about any 1x2x1 fan is in on an occasional Relena bashing *grin*
Don't beat yourself up about how bad you think your fiction is, it's a damn site better than most other peoples.
This fic looks like it's dead, but I like it anyway, and will plague you to continue regardless. *plagues you endlessly*
There you go,
Maz
Enna Namo chapter 10 . 10/12/2003
Let me guess, Lon is Heero, just without his memory or maybe even a little brainwashed. And Relena is behind all this, I bet.
Kit3 chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
WHY WON'T YOU UPDATE THIS FIC? (Begins to cry) It's just...it's so good...and you wont update...and I really wanna read more...and I thought you said you had more written...*Sniffle sniffle sob sob*...I WANT MORE!
Kalamity Kat chapter 10 . 8/25/2003
This fanfic is AWESOME!

Seriously! Fantastically written, I only noticed perhaps several spelling mistakes, but other than that, it's fluent and excellently written. I cried my eyes out at Duo's attempted suicide.

I am not too big of a fan of yaoi, but this one is simply amazing. I can't wait to see which twists and turns you come up with next.

Amazing work, and I really hope you're going to update soon.

Take care,

Kat
Kolinshar chapter 10 . 7/4/2003
Amazing well done story. I'm waiting for furthur chapters!
Kit3 chapter 10 . 6/28/2003
Hi, this is Tygre-ko. Sorry to bother you again, but if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you e-mail me when lets you update? I *really* wanna know what happens next. I hope they let you soon. They let my friend Larky-chan update, and yesterday they let me update *and* post, so maybe they'll get yours fixed soon, too. Gee, I hope you get this, I couldn't remember your e-mail...

Thanks again

Tygre-ko
Tygre-ko chapter 10 . 6/23/2003
Oh! Good! I want more, of course, that shouldn't be a surprise. Can't wait!
Nitid chapter 10 . 10/11/2002
And yet another absorbing story that doesn't have very many reviews. I can clearly see what's coming but I'm still bookmarking this story. Please do continue to write and update!
Hawk Clowd chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
*gasps* I'm reviewing my own story! That can't be right!

Anywho... I had to answer the question of the reviewer who left the box blank.

Yes, I've read "Acherontia Antropos" and I've got to say that it's one of the best GW fics I've ever read, but I would never intentionally plagerize the story. It's quite possible that I've used selections from the story without realizing it, however. I've got a photographic memory of sorts and sometimes have trouble remembering if I've lifted a paragraph or two off of a different story of if I've made it up myself. If I did use some of the "Acherontia" parts, I apologize to the author... I didn't mean to!

Now that I think about it, the bunsen burner and door-slamming does ring a bell... I should probably re-read "Acherontia" (*winces* That'll take forever...) and see what I took, then give credit to the author at the end of "Death..."

I apologize again for any unintentional plagerization! If the author contacts me and asks me to remove the parts she/he wrote for "Acherontia," I will gladly change them so that they no longer resemble the scenes from "Acherontia" and suit my story.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
I love the story, really I do. I just have to ask one question: Ever read Acherontia Atropos?

It's an odd thing, you know, 'cuz there are a few EXTREMELY familiar paragraphs or phrases. The Bunson burner. The door-slamming. Yeah. The hotel-towel-snatching, I guess, too. So...Yeah.

I guess the answer doesn't matter much as long as you post the next chapter SOON. Because then I'll have to track you down and hold you hostage 'till you do. Or 'till death, either one...
deathwraith chapter 10 . 8/20/2002
The problem with being away for a few weeks is all the stories to get caught up on. I remember reading this one earlier, am glad you've been updating. Don't let lack of reviews get to you, readers have been inexcusibly lazy these days (blame it on the hot weather). Keep up the writing, please, your POV is both interesting and unique - I love a Duo that comes off this way!