Reviews for Dryer Repairs
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Wow, who had ever thought a story about a dryer could be this awesome? I absolutely love your portrayal of those two. It flows so naturally that it feels like it's part of the game.
Instant fave!
Ally Todd chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Okay, first off I'm not a fan of shortfics and the Irvine/Selphie relationship. I always though Selphie belonged with Zell as opposed to Irvine but hye, opposites attract right. Despite this I felt I owed you to read at least one of your works and this one spoke to me. You've clearly spent pretty considerable time on characterisation and for the implied adult situations, keep it up. The game never adressed the fact that a great percentage of thse principal cast were seventeen and eightten year old hormone bombs and you'd be surprised (or horrified) at what people of that age get up to in my neck of the woods, but I digress. This fic was above all else funny, especially Irvine's reference to Fujin, that made me laugh out loud. I was plesantly surprised and I hope to see more of that humour in some of your other works. Now I have to go off and satisfy your Doomsday cravings (I can dream).

Ally
PromiseInTheRain chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
That was so funny! I think you're really good at portraying those two. This story put me in a good mood. Cool how you get inspired by things that happen in your own life!
darkangelrawr chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is brilliant you can always tell the mark of a true author when they can write about random things such as a dryer. I'm only young and nvwhere near as talented so my review may not meanmuch but this truly is a great story :)
pinkperson chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Cute story. I enjoy Selphie and Irvine stories and you characterized them well. Wish there was more of them :P
The Exile chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
very fun and random
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This was an adorable read. Good job.
ShiverIntheLight chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I liked this a lot, the humor and affection between Irvine and Selphie was perfect. I'd like to see more stories like this. :)
RadiantKeybladeFantasy chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
rofl! yeah, I enjoyed it! I was laughing almost the whole way through! It's awesome that you found inspiration so suddenly and so easily. Good job with this! You seem to have a way with humor.