Reviews for It's Complicated
I think your line, that this was what love was supposed to be, sums up your excellent story!

Thank you for your time and effort, the fruits of your labour have probably touched more hearts than your review count would imply. Well written, realistic, true to R&I and a great way to spend a day!

I'm glad you didn't make this all dark and angsty or I would of walked away real quick. As for the sequel, you could go into the trials and tribulations of the couple going ever deeper into their relationship, like marriage, kids, reconciling with that douche Senior, etc, etc. You're a talented writer so give it a shot.

I also hope that you and your best-friend had an equally happy ending, I so often had similar thoughts when I was dating my ex for roughly a decade. Not to discourage you or anything of course!

Once again, thanks for your excellent story!
Great chapter, even if I hate your Frank Sr. right now.
Finally! The only thing that could of made this chapter better is if Jane actually did deck one of those snobs. Rich people make me sick, they are one of the largest cancers besides religion that infest our beautiful world.
So now she has a Maura scar added to her collection, nice. The Barry scene was quite amusing if somewhat awkward.
Phew, good save, to be honest after the first part of this chapter I was already formulating a rant about how I'd tolerate your angst because we're almost at the end but you quickly pulled away from the box-cutter zone.
Gah, really? Jane just had to go and think too much. Frustrating but realistic.
I'm glad you didn't turn this into a full blown angst story or I wouldn't still be reading, I dreaded this chapter since the beginning and I'm happy to say you didn't F up your story. I see that happen too damn often, reading a great fic before the author forgets their medications and pull out the box-cutters while playing emo 'music'.
I keep waiting and hoping for Angela to stroke out and die, does that make me a bad person?
Cute, in an awkward way.
She should of just arrested that annoying penguin for assaulting an officer. Nuns shouldn't be anywhere near loaded weapons, I mean would you trust some crazy bat who dedicated her life to her imaginary friend?
Finally!
Too fast? Are you kidding?
This chapter could only get better if a piano dropped on Casey, from a passing cargo plane, so it reaches terminal velocity before impact.
srcuz41 chapter 8 . 6/12
I loved the line, a detective, and doctor and paramedic walk into a room! That made me laugh and laugh.
I am really enjoying this story and I've read most of your 1 shots, thanks for sharing your talent. I really love the multi-chapter fics cause I get to read for awhile. And of course Rizzles is the way to go. Although I do not constantly read the first time stories, or the when they realized how they felt for one another sometimes someone writes one so well it flows with less effort. That writer is you, so thanks for writing this story. I hope you will continue and write more multi-chapter fic with these characters.
Thanks again,
Salina
IncendioVerum chapter 27 . 9/8/2014
Just spent the last few days reading this from top to bottom, and I love it so much. There are so many cute, poignant , funny moments! Its def going on my favorite stories list so i can reread again some time. It;s a really great example of a story with good balance, pacing, and short term and long term arcs. Great writing style too! Time to go read your other stuff!