Reviews for Darksiders: Last of the Third Kingdom
Wind Paradox chapter 20 . 2/7
Blake will be in a world of pain before he'd recovers from his wounds. Great job on the chapter!
joshhops46 chapter 20 . 2/1
Why is blakes weapon so special?
RythmicComa280 chapter 20 . 1/31
Well this chapter seems awesome. As for the deviation by Karosu-Maker, It's very different than what I imagined but it's still pretty cool. Keep up the good work friend.
Genesis Vakarian chapter 20 . 1/30
Simply astounding. Well done with getting the mood to carry from chapter nineteen. I felt Blake's hatred for the Watcher boil to the point where he attacked him is really amazing.
Dragonheir-Keeper chapter 20 . 1/29
Another great chapter Jarl! Can't wait till the next one! :)
pedrohenrique.carvalho.16 chapter 20 . 1/29
Welp time to find a certain maker and get a fake leg
DecepticonQueen chapter 20 . 1/29
no no no you not asshole :D you make nice update ! :D yay - throws confetti-
gamelover41592 chapter 20 . 1/29
great work on this chapter worth the wait by the way can you pm me the lin k to the picture of Blake?
MMiladinova chapter 20 . 1/29
What?! You evil person! I freaking love this fanfiction and you better give us more. FASTER!
Madgirl2424 chapter 19 . 1/24
Make more please (raises Death Note book and pen from back pocket) :)
Axcel chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
I can't help but hope the boy gets Kratos's Blades of Chaos. I wonder if demons would recognize them and be afraid. Probably.

In fact, this fic is inspiring me to possibly write a fic where the infernal and holy energies from the Apocalypse caused humans to revert in terms of physical strength to our ancient Neanderthal levels and for our subconscious limits to be removed.

You can lift a car with them gone, but your ligaments and bones cannot take it for long. Neanderthals were already like that, so imagine if *their* limiters were removed? The changes I'm talking about are all "under the hood". They'd still look like modern humans (albeit, basketball-player height and Schwarzenegger physic) Holy crap, Schwarzenegger is in spell checker!

Anyway, I'm thinking about making it where Ulthane, out of feelings of guilt, teaches humanity his craft. Combine that with the above mentioned strength (think Kratos) and let the ass-kicking begin! War comes to Earth only to discover that the human remnant, numbering only a million or so, is kicking the shit out of everything in epic, God of War, Kratos-style. Maybe make things like the Blades of Chaos into some sort of standard-issue weapon, just for the badassery.

Oh, and give them each a pair of over-sized Strife-like pistols that each shoots several shards at once that harmonize after impaling a target and detonate like a Needler from Halo. Then we take back Eden and stomp shit. Death's sacrifice of the Nephilim souls causes the resurrected humans to be like the human survivors, more ass-kicking ensues. The now roughly seven billion-strong Kingdom of Man now invades Hell and generally goes Kratos on everything.

Just wondering whether to have the human remnant primary base to be located atop Mount Olypus, Rome, Sparta, Geneva, or a rebuilt Uruk (the first city of the first human civilization, founded about thirteen thousand years ago, the civilization was called Ur).

So, what do you think? I could probably do it over the Fall-Spring break. Or maybe I should just write a "Kratos gets pissed by the End War, claws his way out of Hades, and seeks revenge for humanity). Maybe have him kill The Horsemaster and take his herd for man to use as mounts. You know, epic stuff.
Axcel chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
It would be kind of amusing if the kid turns out to be a Nephilim of the biblical kind (i.e., a child of an angel and a human) instead of the kind crafted by Lilith in the games' lore. It would explain him surviving all this crap for so long. A normal human would've at least become exhausted.
Axcel chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
I don't see what War was angry about. Someone as skilled and experienced as him should've easily realized that what's-his-face's actions were necessary. Perhaps he's become more attached than he wants to admit. Still, this means he's probably going to meet Cross. If they're lucky, the only difference will be cosmetic (and power) and he'll still be himself. Then they'd have a member of both of the other kingdoms on their side on the sly. Since I'm sure Leon will do whatever it takes to support his 'brothers'. As would Cross.
Axcel chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
"...we strode forth into the darkness of the tunnels ahead,..."
Only to swiftly run the other way as a company of Leman Russes and a squadron of Baneblades came rushing through.

The Emperor Protects.
Axcel chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Are these guys planning something against Hell? It wouldn't surprise me, given that they are human. Changing bodies won't make them any less human in my mind. Switching sides to help the enemy to ingratiate themselves and get into positions of great power only to rip the rug out from the whole thing at the best possible moment is definitely something humans would do.