Reviews for Prince For a Day
ThisViciousDove chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Poor Twilight.
Leave it to Odd Squad to think someome else is odd.
Welcome back to the roof.
GO MEATBUN!
Fantastic chapter! It is hilarious! _
Baba chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Oh... And I'm so not sure that Wolf really thought about it when he wished for Lolidragon to become Prince. She'd probably take lots of really embarassing pictures with lots of potential blackmail ;)
Baba chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Goodness, I love this fic! It's so incredibly funny! And I know, it's really hard to actually write something funny without making it ridiculous and stupid.
You managed to get all the characters right, didn't overdo anything, ... Oh, and I absolutely loved the banana peels :D
Go on!
Bard of Chaos chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Ahahaha, that last chapter is awesome. This story is really great and I think it has a lot of potential. Please keep up the good work!
chocolaty chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
No! You can leave us! (Have a great vacation BUT you have to come back with a GREAT chapter! :D)
Thank you for this chapter (with Wolf)!
aimiera chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
I hope Lolidragon too. For the next xx hours she will be under the curse of the Blood Elf Prince, the character she designed..
Hmm... What Lan do now? If only they tell Yang Min about the glitch, maybe he can tell them about the real Prince, if he doesn't get blackmailed by Lan.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Waaahh I love the idea of this fic and the story in general X3
No one knows how tough it is to be Prince XD
Who will be next? I know its remote but woulnt it be interesting if it were the dictator of life?
I look forward to the next chapter ;3
chocolaty chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Hahaha! Kenshin is being abused by Gui!
Lolidragon turns! Her time to suffer!
Thank you for your good work!
ThisViciousDove chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
I guess that answers that question. :}
ThisViciousDove chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Poor yu lian! I wonder who is going to be the next prince-for-a-day.
One Over Infinity chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Oh god... Poor Kenshin...

As amusing as this is... That last one was just cruel. Kenshin can't even log off! The only option he really has is to get knocked unconscious again...

o_O

1/x
deaththecripple chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I love your idea, its entirely amusing. I'm giggling to myself imagining other people as Prince now... "I am the fighter for love and justice"... snort.
aimiera chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
about next... How about Wolf-dage. *random idea.
And then Lolidragon. *another random idea
aimiera chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
how about Gui in the next chapter. I don't know if he will happy to be his love or depressed over the fact that his beloved Prince didn't log in. And, I think I know why Wicked doesn't included.

And about oc, i think it will be a good idea. How about male, archer, has a hobby to throw stones, demon race, and level 56. His name will be Devil's Luck (I know it's a lame name). Do you think it will be a good idea if he actually from another continent? And he only know Prince from website?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
This is the most funniest fiction I've ever read hahaha
Will there be a rotation of who will be prince for a day?
can't wait for you to update again
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »