Reviews for Another Stark One
RenTenTen chapter 15 . 7/13
Peter Parker/Darcy/Steve! Yeah. The best of both worlds.
zeona last chapter 26 . 6/19
I had only just realized that Kat Dennings looks a hell lot like Marion Cotillard.
Awesome person chapter 26 . 5/26
NOOOOOOO! You can't just leave it like that! Please update within the next 72 hours or else I will be forced to review several times. Thanks for creating this story though, I really love it.
Trish chapter 1 . 5/23
Oh my god are you dead please update
luvsanime chapter 1 . 4/16
Awesomeness! Update.
Pleaseeeeeee update soon the suspense is killing me
alfredo joy chapter 8 . 1/24
I know I'm way behind the times on this poll, and it'sp probably a moot point now, but OTP Darcy/ Bruce.
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 25 . 12/24/2015
Excellent story can't wait to see more.
luvsanime chapter 26 . 11/17/2015
Omg! You're killing me here!
Anime and Game Fan chapter 26 . 10/17/2015
please update soon!
Princess Of Flames chapter 21 . 10/9/2015
Hi! I started reading this story three days ago and i am in love with it. The beautiful description of every scenario, professional chapter lengths and lovable slash accurate characterization. Everything is perfect. You're an amazing author and never doubt yourself, you hear me? Believe in your self. Great work.
I think S. Is either Stane or Stark. Not sure who but most certainly not Meredeth.
Tsamoka chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
The links you have for Darcy's stuff don't work.
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 26 . 7/23/2015
such a jerk! threatening his family, he is in for it!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/23/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS
idc what those people say about your characterization of Darcy I think it's great and i've read this fic maybe 2 or 3 times
this is my fav Tony is Darcy's father fic and i literally need you to keep writing this...whenever i check the Avengers crossover sections I always look to see if this has updated or not
keep it coming :) :) :)
666Spektor chapter 26 . 6/17/2015
Please please please keep going!
I LOVE THIS STORY