Reviews for Nothing is true
EroSlackerMicha chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Dumb-ass is a Templar or connected. someone shall be surprised if Harry shows up at Hogwarts. truthfully I'd have Remus take him to Italy or somewhere out of reach.
keep up the good work
AnnElfwind chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Superb story. :) I'm looking forward to the next chapter and to Harry waking up. And of course to his reaction to Altair/Remus. :)
Really, this is a great story. :)
killroy225 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
ooh, i like this! update soon!
forget the rest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I'm pretty sure that Bones is the head of the department of magical law enforcement. Not just and auror.
Verona-mira chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
A new chapter! A new very good chapter!
I like your story and it is great!

lg Verona-mira
Mad about the Boro chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Nice, though you might want to clarify if Remus is Altair in disguise or if he's his reincarnation; also you should state if he is a werewolf and maybe explain how he has lived so long if he is not just a reincarnation of Altair. I'd also suggest you have him train harry as an Assassin at a later date (maybe use a time skip or as a sequel to this story - one where Harry is the protagonist?). You might also want to show how Desmond factors in.
Either way it is an interesting take on the story lines of both verses. I look forward to the next chapter.
Verona-mira chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Hi,
I have found this Story a few minutes ago and I like it very much.
But, the last update of this story is very old and I want to ask: Will you continue this?

lg Verona-mira

PS: I am German and bad in English
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This sounds epic! Please continue this!