Reviews for Follow the Red
Girl-chama chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Still enjoying this for sure, but I have a few critiques that maybe you'll want to address one day if you ever revise the story: part of what made the original job so dangerous was Fischer having been trained to withstand dream extraction, and the fact that the team was not prepared for that, but that doesn't necessarily mean that all jobs would go exactly that way or that all jobs should need to be accomplished on an airplane. So some of the flashback material is a little flat for that reason. I like how your characterize the characters' interactions, though. Ariadne wants the dreaming very badly and Arthur wants to protect her and Eames is a bit of a hedonist, even in work. So it seems now that the team has reason to believe that Ariadne was the target, eh? Reading on to confirm!
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Oh my, I'm into it. Looking forward to reading ahead but right now I'm loving how all of the characters are spot on and the setup you've created. What a cliffhanger too!
whatshername76 chapter 25 . 12/14/2013
One word to describe this fic: FANTASTIC! I bow down to you for this brilliant piece of writing. I think I may have to read all of your fics now :)
kamarooka chapter 25 . 11/2/2013
So I decided to check out some of your other stuff as well! This story nearly killed me! I have been paralysed on my couch for the last four hours reading it (four hours I probably should have used to study for my exam tomorrow, but oh well!).
Really really loved this. So much emotion and things I completely did not expect. I'm still waiting for my heart to slow down haha!
Shall definitely be reading more! Maybe after exams though (and here I thought it would get easier after finishing school!).
Fanatical Dreamer chapter 25 . 7/27/2013
Thank you for this amazing story! You wrote brilliantly, and I can't wait to check out your other work!
lilachiccups chapter 25 . 7/15/2013
I... There is-

*Cries* oh SCREW IT! I FREAKING LOVE/HATE YOU! Mostly love :D

I don't generally review stories, but you deserve to know how well this was done! I can't even press for words how much I love this story! I had several moments when I had to step away and recuperate and clam down after letting myself feel for Arthur... For Ariadne... My heart hurts with all this newly found love and pain for this OTP.

You deserve a medal or something for this! Gah!

I loved your word choice, the fact that you kept them so close to their real characters in the Movie. I was able to see and hear them perfectly through out this story. I loved that you kept some of the quotes and turned them into subliminal inside jokes. (Ex: "It was worth a shot.")

Thank you for letting me find my heart again! Lol! But seriously, thank you for writing this! 3
lilachiccups chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
... I have never read a- well anything that made me have to stop, and scream out "oh my God! Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!" whilst screaming "this is so not fair!"

You see what you did to me? You've made me an emotional wreck!... AND I'M LOVING IT! Are you happy?

Lol! All kidding aside, this really is the first story I've ever read where I so deeply and emotionally connected with the characters. I've had times when I'm like "dude that sucks," and have a small fit. But I've never found myself shaking with anger and internal pains the way I am shaking and holding back bile now.

I can't- oh my God I just can't stop reading!
lilachiccups chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
... Oh my- *gasps* oh my God I'm going to cry!

"Just for you, Eames..."

Why don't you just take that knife and stab me AND Arthur in the heart?! Gah!

I'm LOVING this story by the way! I can't believe I'm JUST now stumbling on this!
Lauraa-x chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
Just re-read this again. Even though I knew what was going to happen, it still had me going through the same emotions when I read it the first time. This is one of my all time favourite fics on here :) xx
Atlas Gryffis chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Cool fic so far.
Rachael chapter 25 . 3/10/2013
Hey! Your stories are so awesome! It also gave me an idea. I would like to ask your permission to kinda copy the concept of the story and mash it up with BlackWood Castle by AngeloftheMorning. I'm a girl who respects copyright rights and laws, so email me at to let me know what you think.
Hannah chapter 25 . 2/9/2013
I hope you're happy making me review four times and stay up until 5:30 AM just to finish this thing. God, I'm gonna be tired tomorrow. The ending was a little short, but I did like it. Lovely story. I really felt the panic and chaos and fluff.
Hannah chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
"Don't you just wish Travis would make them some tea and biscuits and warm them by the fireplace instead of all this?"

That would make an awesome crack!fic, actually.
Hannah chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
"Which reinforced the notion that fueling those feelings for her were dangerous and he shouldn't think of her that way."
Me: (repeatedly hit myself on the head with my stuffed springer spaniel)

And, dang, that was a heartbreaking chapter.
Hannah chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
Wait… but earlier in the story, she and him HAD seen each other often with the ice cream and the Papa and the Napoleon and… I'm thinking too much. This story is too interesting. I NEED SLEEP!