Reviews for iPod Shuffle Novel
Elfy lolita chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
After kiss me should be... You and only you owo js js
Matsuo Hotaru chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Totally different from what I thought it would be.. I seriously thought it had something to do with iPods ..lol
ArmyWife22079 chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
I got three requests- domino- by jessie j, made of stone or my heart is broken-evenescence, I will not bow- breaking benjamin, I am only one- we are the fallen, and jillian(I give my heart) -within temptation
The KumiKo chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Love the story, hope to read more soon! Can you play Drops of Jupiter by Train? Love that song :D
JsnxksjcnI chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Omygosh I am loving this story! ( too lazy to login in) Can the next next sing be Faster by Matt Nathanson, but the song is a bit upbeat and I don't know if it will fit. Ouououou wait can the song be Every Heart by boA ? Gods I love that song, it looks like it can fit for the story :D Anyways I love this story and enjoyed it so very much and hope to see more soon! : )
Sesshome 4Ever chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
I like this 's really cute. I don't understand how this story does not have more reviews. Hopefully you will get more reviews :-) Keep up the wondrous work.
YunaNeko chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
Wonderful. Love It. Can't Wait For Next Chapter. GOOD LUCK:D
UPDATE SOON!
Katarin Kishika chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
Nice so far. Uhmmm... Is it okay to request 'Lego House' and 'Kiss Me' both sung by Ed Sheeran?
YunaNeko chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Wonderful. Love It. Can't Wait For Next Chapter.
UPDATE SOON! GOOD LUCK:D
visitor chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Amazing; i just love how you have the relationship between Kagome and Kakashi starting out; PLEASE UPDATE
x0Whispering Winds0x chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Please update soon.
x0Whispering Winds0x chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Thank you! Can you do Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift? Please update soon.
Legit-Panda chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
*-* I am blinded by my love of this story! keep writing! 3 I've always loved this couple!
x0Whispering Winds0x chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Could it be by the spice girls?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I love this song! Kakashi is soooooooo in denial. Can you try the song, why by rascal flatts? Please update soon.