Reviews for Her Greatest Fear
SweetDARKangel16 chapter 1 . 8/24
Loved it! Cx

You should try and make a story out of this..! xD
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
The kind of dream that would make him say, "I didn't do it and I'll never do it again." He more or less has to plead 'nolo contedre' in the face of the complete lack of reason that nightmares can induce.
annalise chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
annalise chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo the dream it can't be. i lobe it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
:) i love it!
annalise chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
i love it
Annalise chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
i loved it
Bobby Corwen chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I love the ending. How Robin would say he was sorry to her is touching :) I like the little details, like when star exclaimed, 'for Xhal's sake'. It seems like something she'd do in that situation. I also liked how Robin commented that sitting next to her was like sitting miles away from her; they were so used to being closer. To me, it is always the little details that make a story great, and I believe that you excelled in that matter :) so far I've been trying to salvage up something constructive to say to help make your writing better, but all I can manage to think about is how perfect I think it is. I think that it is beautifully written, just the way it is. To add or delete anything would've hindered the quality.

Thank you for posting these stories online. I love reading them!

-Bobby Corwen
itwontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
great story
Millipedes R Awesome chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow, that must have been some vivid dream for Star to believe it when she woke up. I guess, because it happened before (the concept she was worried about the most), it made her go against her normal judgement. Awesome as always! :D Love how persistent Robin was. Like a good boyfriend should be! ;) Well written (as always). Please write more like this! :)
robstarfan723 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012