Reviews for Pretty Little Witches of Hogwarts
MaddieLuvsFangirling chapter 20 . 3/23
Can Toby and Spencer be a couple
Skydiver318 chapter 23 . 8/12/2012
Oh my god. So is Alison going to join Voldemort as well? Or is she just learning the black magic? Was it Mona she heard? Or someone else... It couldn't be Mona. Mona was sitting next to Pansy at breakfast... Gah you're making me crazy please write up that sequel soon so I can follow, review, and favorite it. Please keep writing!
LeSlytherinPhoenix chapter 23 . 8/11/2012
Please, post an update once you get the sequel. Pleaaase! I love this so much!
holycricket chapter 22 . 8/11/2012
This is absolutely AmAzing! I love it, update soon please. C:
Skydiver318 chapter 22 . 8/11/2012
Yay! They're all getting back together :) Ali may be a bitch but they're all just meant to be together you know? So I have a question, are you going to introduce Maya into this story as well? I'm glad that you're making a sequel :) I would've gone a little crazy if you hadn't. Keep writing and updating please :)

(By the way thanks for the facetime for all of the girls. I love them all. :))
LeSlytherinPhoenix chapter 21 . 8/9/2012
Love it! Thanks for the fast update!
Skydiver318 chapter 21 . 8/9/2012
Oooooh A's making an appearance, interesting. The more she eats those chocolates the more I want to scream at her not to. I mean you don't just eat chocolates if you don't know who they're from. What if they're slowly taking away her wizarding powers or something? Anyways with Alison losing EVERYBODY is she actually going to manage to bring them all back? Or is she seriously going to lose them forever? I personally want to see her bring them all back together so they'll all still have such a complicated relationship with her even after she's dead (if she dies). I'll be happy with anything your write though because you write so well! Update soon and let us know what happens :)
LeSlytherinPhoenix chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I love it! (sorry for typing errorss, I have a wrist problm thata makes it difficult to type) It's a relly creatvie idea, although I think Spencer would be in Slytherin. update fast! LeSlytherinPhnix
Skydiver318 chapter 19 . 8/6/2012
Yay Emily face time in this chapter :) I'm sad that poor Emily has these feelings for Alison but Alison can't reciprocate them because she has basically half a heart as small as the Grinch's. Ok you surprised me with Mike being there instead of Ian lol. I was expecting Spencer to stand up to Alison in defense of her sister and for Ian to get a beat down from the girls. I like Pansy and Alison's kind of partnership/rivalry. It's interesting to see if they're going to stab the other in the back or help each other out. Keep writing I need more :)
Skydiver318 chapter 18 . 8/6/2012
Oh my god did Spencer catch Alison with Ian? Alison's in trouble lol. Good for Spencer for wanting to stand up to Alison for what she did to Hanna. Yay for loyalty! I loved the beginnings of A when Alison turned Mona down. I can't wait for more update soon. :)
Skydiver318 chapter 16 . 8/3/2012
Ooooooh What's going to happen? I'm so curious you HAVE to update soon. I NEED to know what's happening! Great stuff please give us more.
Skydiver318 chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
I love the Aria and Mike scene. Of course he would start a fight over the unfairness of Potter getting on. Which makes sense. I bet after Potter a lot of first years were pretty pissed off that they couldn't get on the team.

Yay for Emily getting one the team :) It's interesting how much Alison cares about Emily. I mean she'd have to if she actually did what Emily said for this long.

I like how Spencer is still striving to win but now she's kind of more relaxed about it. Just a little though.

I can't wait for more :)
chiruri chikorate chapter 15 . 8/1/2012
I think ernie and hanna could be good for awhile but Hanna is so non judgemental as you mentioned in your previous fic how she tries to see the good in everybody Ernie in the chamber of secrets was very quick to think that harry was slytherin heir after saving justin from that snake I just can not see Hanna with someone who makes snap judgements about people. if hard pressed to say I think she would be great with someone like Harry both of them had to grow up kind of fast Hanna cause of her builmia and Harry cause of his homelife or maybe neville he struggled with the same confidence issues Hanna does and struggles with his weight like Hanna.
Skydiver318 chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
Too sweet :) It's so great for Hannah to have somebody around to help her with this and a great job with the whole mixing it in to the Harry Potter storyline. Your impressing me so much with the story. Keep going please?
chiruri chikorate chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
I really love haleb and was dissappointed when you said you wanted him in a differant role. Ernie is a good guy but he showed his flaws in harry potter universe when he believed Harry was the heir. Ernie also seems kind of dull to pair hanna with completely.