Reviews for Ao Oni: The Black Velveteen
This is since story. Though, when I saw when it was last updated it was around 2013. Tell me if that year was wrong but, pls update I'm just new at this fandom and lived it in an instant so pls update it's a good story and it'll be a water if it's discontinued.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2017
Oh I love this story.
Mighty-wants-to-draw chapter 24 . 6/29/2015
Yet, another great chapter! I don't know why, but I frigging love Koto for some reason...
I'm looking forward to the next update, I'm pretty sure this is the story I've enjoyed the most ever on this site!
Mighty-wants-to-draw chapter 23 . 6/11/2015
Wow! That was cool!
I was literally fangirling when I saw there was another chapter, I thought it'd never happen!
I hope you'll post more! This chapter was great, and I know the others will be too! I don't know when you'll post the next one, but I'm looking forward to this day!
Musicstarnc chapter 23 . 6/10/2015
I'm so glad to see this make a return! And I'm definitely glad to hear you coming back to writing for the summer, you're so talented. I can't wait for the next installment and I absolutely loved this one! XD
Kaaki Shaman chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
WHOA, I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT OF NAOKI!
Kaaki Shaman chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Cool! I haven't read all of it yet, but so far it's great. Except, I'm a little confused. Where did the name "HiroshiPEN" come from? I know PewDiePie used it when he played Ao Oni, but why use it in a story? I'm just wondering, and if you had explained it, I'm sorry I missed it. ;
Mighty-wants-to-draw chapter 22 . 4/14/2014
Dude... That story is awesome! I just LOVE the parts with Takeshi and Eve! (Not only because that "blonde twit" is my fav, the whole thing is awesome!) I literally devoured this story! I started yesterday evening! XD Can't wait to see more!

I don't think Nikoru is a Mary Sue at all. Mary Sues are usually girly and always described related to the apparence. I rarely like girl OCs but I have absolutely no problem with your two girls (Nikoru and Eve)

And the obsession Naoki has... Creepy as hell, man! And that part where Sato was possesed... Wow! Loved it! I was creeped out behind my Ipod! (The image I made of him... I think I exagerated it a little... Yeah... XD)

Seriously, I just read this and I start to think that my story is crappy compared to yours!(I'm not mad about that, don't worry, 'kay? It's my job to get better! XD) I really think you could write a book!

Wow, longest review of my life... X)
I hope to see more soon, I'm really hooked! Keep on writing, dude! This story is really epic and awesome and extra and sad at the good time and... *exhales* *inhales* yeah, just really well written!

-Mighty
LunaMarr chapter 22 . 3/1/2014
This needs more reviews! It's great :D
Musicstarnc chapter 22 . 8/16/2013
THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME! It totally kept me on the edge of my seat through the whole thing! Also, yay someone else who still likes Yu-gi-oh! I thought that was dead to everyone! But I still like Marik more than Bakura. But Bakura is still indeed awesome. This story is probably the best Ao Oni fic on this site! (still think Ao Oni should have it's own archive) I can't wait for more, I'm totally hooked!
LadyGoddessofAnubis chapter 19 . 6/30/2013
I really hope you can continue this soon...while I'm not usually a big fan of adding characters into these kinda stories, this one is amazing! And I absolutely ADORE Naoki and his creepy obsessions. He's so great and creepy that I'm kinda rooting for him, haha.

But I hope you continue! Your writing has noticeably gotten better with each chapter, and the story to this is just excellent!
Reviewer chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
Wow! I like how this is turning out so far. The plot seems like it's becoming a lot deeper than it was in the original game. Can't wait to see the next update.
And it's official, I'm shipping Hiroshi/Nikoru now. Come on, you two, just spit it out already. :c
SoulMistress12 chapter 14 . 10/31/2012
I DIDN'T LOG IN BECAUSE I'M LAZY BUT

This is AMAZING.
WhAaaaaaaaaaaT.
WhawhHAhHWhahhAHrhahthH *falls upside down and dies*

Please update shortly! This is so intense. DX
I am a HUGE fan
of your work!
KEEP WRITING!
rgdfsgethdfb chapter 12 . 8/28/2012
Update and you get Romano!
Roma: You BAST-
Update soon and clothes not included! But a certain sexy Spainard is! ;)