Reviews for Kumo Seal Master, Naruto
jjmoses2468 chapter 6 . 4/19
uchiHa not uchia
Shu Ouma GC chapter 17 . 4/5
Spelling mistake in the first 10 line... deadpanned.
MizuFoxWaterBattlemage chapter 10 . 3/8
Stop making him weak asshole!
Burning Delphox chapter 1 . 3/2
please update as soon as you can.
midnightscar17 chapter 47 . 2/27
Can you please update this awesome story
There is no Namikaze Clan dumbass
UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS
YakAge chapter 3 . 1/6
cereals, butter toast and jam...?
Seriously...?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2016
I will just wants to say this that you must ad more samui sins this is a naruto x samui fanfiction
TokusatsuLuv chapter 47 . 11/17/2016
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

I wonder what Naruto will say to Tsunade?
Lerris chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
I read through just after the preliminaries, and, well, this is not bad, but it is also lacking. Simply put, it needs effort to fix and polish it by someone. I know in at least one chapter you told people to stop asking for a beta reader. Simply put, you need to either to it yourself, or get someone to help you edit and polish this. Not wanting to do the hard work is the difference between mediocre and good.
IllMindBrandon chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
After reading all 47 chapters, I have to say that this fanfiction had potential to ascend tremendously big. However, not every story is great, your story is very good but it has various flaws...

The fights themselves were bland to be perfectly honest, too short but what made it up was Naruto's overall character and character interaction's with Samui, Hinata and Haku.

Nudging to the fact that I'm a very happy boy right now, NaruHina is by my opinion, THE OTP. I'm sorta glad that this Harem (possible) story has at least Hinata in it.. Most good stories (harem) don't tend to include NaruHina because of it being canon.

Personally, I loved it, and I also enjoyed the twist of Hinata being in an arrange marriage with sasuke adds some drama (btw and fyi, I despise SasuHina with a burning passion), though I am kinda disappointed that you have a massive habit of simple explaining character development (looking at the almost linear and almost nonexistent way of affection ascension from Samui, Hinata and Haku! Which the manga is completely guilty of when it came to character development!) and then focus on useless information/arc (looking at the Tsuki no Kuni Arc and the Kyūbi training during the Chūnin Exam Arc...), the Tsuki no Kuni Arc went ignored by me since it was a complete bore, being frank, it in my opinion, shouldn't have lasted 3 whole chapters, if anything 2 and 1/4 chapters should've sufficed but I guess I understand why you had to do it... And Naruto learning how to use the Kyūbi's chakra? The only reason he was assigned to use it was because his canon counterpart was weak as fuck, this Naruto doesn't need his chakra.

That's one of the reasons this story bored me... not to mention Naruto practically didn't use it other than summoning the YGO Dragons... I mean I get why you had Naruto train to use it's chakra, but I felt like it was a complete waste of time. You could have probably enforced some actual character development with Naruto x Haku and Naruto x Hinata. Also the ending quote from the manga/anime that Naruto gave to Hinata before the Chūnin Exams makes no absolute sense... The reason canon Naruto said it was because he didn't know Hinata... However THIS Naruto acknowledges and knew Hinata better than his counterpart, making that statement completely stupid and a plothole to your story...

I think I've mentioned too many plot errors/useless (mis)conception's. Now I'll actually focus on what made this story great.

It had a unique start and didn't shy away from common pairings, personally, common pairings tend to make a while lot more sense then unique pairings like Naruto x Konan or Naruto x Yugito etc... I personally don't have a problem with these pairings, but they just so not make sense in any circumstance. It also created a plausible timeline and actually mix with canon (Kumo's Affair with Konoha's Hyūga; Kumo retarded-nins attempting to kidnap Hinata (though it's truly not considered canon...) And other things that left my mind.

The pairings themselves for a Harem is nice and manageable, not something crazy that most authors go for (example: Anko, Kurenai, Rin, Tsunade, Shizune and Konan). Keeping it age related and simple is good (not just saying it to boost my happiness for NaruHina :P ). The plot has potential to be the best.

I would overall rate this an 7/10. It's very good, just needs a lot more character development rather than simple explanation's. Its good overall so please don't hate me for doing my hobby as a fanfiction critic. Also if possible, please update when you have the chance.
spiritwolf35 chapter 47 . 9/8/2016
Well I finally caught up with the story now I wish you either get off your rear and update the story come on it has been 2 years since you last updated that is long enough to get over a writers block that is if you had writers block my opinion I think you just abandoned the story because you know ppl really liked it so anyways get off your A** and get back to updating this story please
spiritwolf35 chapter 31 . 9/6/2016
I like the story the only problem I have are the grammar and with this chapter your math sucks because from what I remember there were 8 teams that made it to the tower these teams were Narutos team that is (1) then there were Konohas teams that was (4) teams so far that is FIVE then there was Gaaras team 6 Then Hakus team 7 and the Oto team now that makes 8 teams and each team has three ppl on them and you know 8 times 3 is 24 and from what I read nobody backed out and nobody fought twice so that mean there should be 12 ppl in the finals which means Gaara wouldnt have a bye so either you just miscounted or your just and idiot
spiritwolf35 chapter 23 . 9/2/2016
the story is just ok the fights well there kinda boring and what gets me you said Naruto was just tied up why the hell wouldnt he just use his wind element to cut the stupid rope to free himself I guess Naruto is not that smart after all oh well and i take it we will have to wait another couple of years till you update again
1,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »