Reviews for Kumo Seal Master, Naruto
animezor chapter 26 . 15h
OK seriously what is naruto's summons because if you are just calling summons then why did you say it had yellow eyes.
MPDMPDMPD chapter 27 . 7/15
What is Naruto's summoning contract?
Who is Naruto's summon?
ChaoticEmperor01 chapter 46 . 7/8
I hope You pick this story back up. It's always a shame when good stories die, and this is a great story.
Ko chapter 6 . 7/7
Need more chapters
Me llamo Fher chapter 1 . 6/27
continua la historia
blacklightning1 chapter 31 . 5/24
ok two things i noticed that are inconsistant with naruto and you did not explain how... #1 wind does not overcome fire in any way shape or form... yes the wind can put out a small flame... but the flame that you mentioned is way too hot to have imploded.. you mentioned lack of air but wind carries oxygen... #2 you never mentioned why lee is in the same state he was in in the naruto series after fighting gaara and getting his left leg completely crushed... and in this fanfic rock lee fought naruto not gaara and naruto did not do the same damage.. on top of the fact that lee was unable to stand after getting his leg crushed in the series... if your going to steer away from canon you need to explain things so there are no inconsistancies with your story.
blacklightning1 chapter 27 . 5/23
these last few chapters have been much easier to understand as well as there were only maybe 15 sentences i had to re-read to understand... when i mean re-read so i understand it means i read sentences that are written incorrectly or do not match what is going on and i mentally fix them.. otherwise i would have stopped reading after chapter 2
blacklightning1 chapter 11 . 5/20
p.s... ive never read a stroy where i had to mentally edit each sentence until it makes since but also fits the story.. i understand you are not going for perfection... but atleast make most sentences make sense... english is my first language so there shouldnt be a reason why im having trouble understanding what you have written ... and i shouldnt have to re read most sentences more than 1 time to understand what your writting iether... your spelling is fine though
RasenKing chapter 32 . 5/17
Not bashing but if you write as on a subject; it would be important to research the spelling of certain things and not rely on how it sounds. Ect sharingan and rasengan. Overall the story is great it things like that would anger readers.
ShikonMiko17 chapter 47 . 5/15
I really like this story please continue on writing more because I want to find out about what happens to Naruto.
Reasonable man chapter 47 . 4/29
Your story has interesting plot. However, please correct your grammar. You are very bad at past tense. I think english is not your native language.

Also, You havent been updating your story for about TWO YEARS. Did you abandon your story?
Hospitaller1080 chapter 47 . 4/19
Till next time my ass!
Last updated: sept 4, 2014?!
R u trying to kill me?