Reviews for Kumo Seal Master, Naruto
amerdism chapter 47 . 19h
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
waned chapter 47 . 6/16
Stories like this are somewhat frustrating to me. I like the story, but the grammar and weird wordings keep pulling me out. If you can find a beta this story has so much more potential.
booshkix69 chapter 47 . 6/3
Oh my hod I've been looking for a good naruto x samui story please keep it going u r an amazing author

NARUTO FOREVER
Dustin chapter 1 . 5/24
I agree with everything that 246vili has said this is a place where people can make story that they like and if you guy don't like then you have 2 option find a story you like or get off this site
to x10ashadowfox this is one of my favorite story so please keep going on it
246vili chapter 47 . 5/22
I see there are still some assholes like 'Guest' who can't even write a civilised review just because it's not what he would like to read and just curse like Tayuya. All I can say to him is that: IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT AND GET LOST. Find a fic to you liking or write a better one if you think you are so smart.

It's true that the 'fox hunts' are solely fanmade, but what if it is? Who cares? This is Fanfiction, where people can make their own versions of the stories of their favorites for others to read. A lot of other authors use the 'abused child Naruto' stuff in their works.

So 'X10AShadowfox' don't bother with him or other moron flamers. While I admit that the fic need some development in grammar and word processing, more than likely some good Beta readres, the story itself is good. After all, you have over 2000 favs and follows, that has got to mean something, right?
So just keep up the good work and don't give up.
Don't give up chapter 47 . 5/18
Hey don't listen to him that guy is a major dick. It's your story, me I like it. It's a good FanFic so please keep doing it. And don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
fuck you you konoha basher, look at your fucking story its pathetic, the only way you fuckers know how to write a story is by beating the main caracter nearly to death witch is not canon complient in naruto not once was there any mention on fox hunts only in fanfiction do morons like you think it develops the story, and then this shit about going to kumo like it would be any better you forgot yugito was left to fend for herself agaist akatsuki alone by kumo and killer bee was mistreated when young and motoi atempted to kill be, now you tell me how is that village any better than the konoha you portray? yeah like i said you are a fucking moron, and not evan a honest moron. go fuck yourself and die
NARUMOKA chapter 1 . 4/9
I LIKE THIS FANFIC
Shaydrall chapter 3 . 4/7
Also, your tenses are all over the place and on occasion characters say things in ways they would never speak. Again, nothing a good going over wouldn't help greatly. It would improve this whole thing by leaps and bounds.
Shaydrall chapter 2 . 4/7
lol this is such a drab. Needs a good going through
AZant chapter 46 . 3/26
Please Update this is your best story of all! Plus i love the fact your giving Naruto the girls with biggest racks in his generation WEHHAHAHA!
come on man this story is good. What are you going to do with this part. Maybe something along the lines of Naruto realizing that he loves Samui very much. (very unlikey he has a thick head in that area) Or have Samui confess to naruto and pick it up from there. The Tsunade thing is totally open. Will she bond with naruto and go to lighting with him. That is totally up to you. Just throwing out some ideas.
AZant chapter 47 . 3/1
Please continue this story its one of your best and my favorite and please update this awesome story soon thank you
dfraire115 chapter 47 . 2/28
Update already
That Guy chapter 3 . 2/13
...I can't believe you wrote "1st" instead of "first"... are you illiterate?
1,046 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »