Reviews for Kumo Seal Master, Naruto
misovic chapter 47 . 12/30/2017
hellou will by update? This story is so perfect pls continue. Sorry for my bad english i from Czech republic.
Fear Z Deadpool chapter 27 . 12/3/2017
Love the story so far. It has great imaging nice story flow. Its easy to to imagine I'm there and has great fighting plus good laughs. I give you a 9.5 out of ten. The only thing I did not like was. That sasuke prick being in a aranged marriage to hinata. I mean I like hinata and sasuke did redeem himself later on. But mostly in his younger days he was a spoiled brat who got anything he wanted on a silver plated by snapping his fingers. You could have gave hinata to someone else but him. But Besides this it is a good story

P.s. I love how you gave naruto archery skills that's some good stuff.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/27/2017
I almost stopped reading this when sasuke told naruto that he knew he was strong because he can use a bow. WTF haha. That's the stupidest way to determine if someone is strong
HyperA1985 chapter 7 . 11/5/2017
I am looking forward to chapter 48 and I vote Teen Titans Starfire be added in this story.
Starwulf99 chapter 21 . 11/5/2017
This story could have been a decent one if you had just gotten a beta to clean up your english. It seems pretty obvious that it's not your first language, and if it is...you should be ashamed. Words terribly misspelled, wrong words being used, sentence structure is really wonky, and you often repeated words/phrases, which really got annoying pretty quickly.

Someone out there should re-release this story with it cleaned up, would love to read it if it was, ya know, actually readable.
daniel2610994 chapter 47 . 10/1/2017
Damn this story ended in such a cliffhanger xD I wanna inow more :'v that and I hope you are not dead or something :v
daniel2610994 chapter 46 . 10/1/2017
Okay that was oretty damn cool, because naruto not only overpowered a bijuu that fired a bijuudama against him, he even killed it and that was epic.
daniel2610994 chapter 45 . 10/1/2017
Oh man this is the only thing that peeves me about your story, you make naruto look so badass and stong and then have him struggle against inferior opponents, in this case gaara and ko when he could just beat them bkack and bluen and then when they understand whos boss talk with them but instead he holds back against them with the hope of not hurting them :'v anyway the dragon oart was awesome haha.
daniel2610994 chapter 44 . 10/1/2017
Lol kakashi send sakura and ino into an a rank mission in a village full of enemy shinobis ._. its like he wants the dead or something xD because lets be real, with their pathetic abilities they would have died a horrible death afyer being used by the shinobi if it wasn't for naruto.
daniel2610994 chapter 43 . 9/30/2017
Lol naruto is so gonna kick their asses xD
daniel2610994 chapter 42 . 9/30/2017
Oh man another good one, sakura and ino dusgust me with their fangirl with no talent because it makes real kunoichi look bad, really bad anyway now the most epic battle of this story can begin hehe hopefully naruto or gaara ends up killing ko the filler character.
daniel2610994 chapter 41 . 9/30/2017
Oh man this was awesome hehe naruto totally dominated the emo in every aspect hehe :3
daniel2610994 chapter 40 . 9/30/2017
Holly shit its finally the reveal of narutos identity hehe I admit I am quite giddy about it and now naruto will stop playing with sasuke hehe oh man the next chapter will be awesome.
daniel2610994 chapter 39 . 9/30/2017
Goddammit karui lost against the emo with the dua ass hair :'v and he even had the balls to say she was not a worthy oponent, but now naruto will beat him really bad, and that will end all that bullshit favoritism for the emo haha.
daniel2610994 chapter 38 . 9/30/2017
Man that was an amazin fight of two worthy kunoichis and not worthless like ino or sakuras fight, they should be sooo adhamed of themselves.
1,171 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »