Reviews for Kumo Seal Master, Naruto
NARUMOKA chapter 1 . 4/9
I LIKE THIS FANFIC
Shaydrall chapter 3 . 4/7
Also, your tenses are all over the place and on occasion characters say things in ways they would never speak. Again, nothing a good going over wouldn't help greatly. It would improve this whole thing by leaps and bounds.
Shaydrall chapter 2 . 4/7
lol this is such a drab. Needs a good going through
AZant chapter 46 . 3/26
Please Update this is your best story of all! Plus i love the fact your giving Naruto the girls with biggest racks in his generation WEHHAHAHA!
come on man this story is good. What are you going to do with this part. Maybe something along the lines of Naruto realizing that he loves Samui very much. (very unlikey he has a thick head in that area) Or have Samui confess to naruto and pick it up from there. The Tsunade thing is totally open. Will she bond with naruto and go to lighting with him. That is totally up to you. Just throwing out some ideas.
AZant chapter 47 . 3/1
Please continue this story its one of your best and my favorite and please update this awesome story soon thank you
dfraire115 chapter 47 . 2/28
Update already
That Guy chapter 3 . 2/13
...I can't believe you wrote "1st" instead of "first"... are you illiterate?
Axcel chapter 2 . 2/13
Given that Uzumaki seals are famous for being unbreakable, no, the Raikage could not just "get the Kyubi out of him". Even if he DID, the Kyuubi, canonically, can only be sealed by an Uzumaki seal (which only Uzumaki can perform) and only into an Uzumaki. Basically, if he did that, Kumo would be annihilated in a heartbeat.

Then again, in canon, no Kumo shinobi has shown much in the way of intelligence.
thedarkwolf95 chapter 47 . 2/13
i wish you'd continue this its pretty good
Good. almost as good as the one who saw hell by the disturbed immortal. I tell ya.
ChaoticEmperor01 chapter 1 . 2/1
any chance for an update
polarpwnage chapter 9 . 1/30
You gotta stop using stuff like "1st, or 3rd" all the time, it's kinda irritating having to read em. Also I'm feeling a lack of character depth and OCC speech patterns from all of them
icefox chapter 47 . 1/26
Nice story, I always liked the stories where naruto ends up in cloud. That and you have started to create more descriptive and well worded sentences rather then just listing events.
Lowe183 chapter 1 . 1/8
Dam't i was so hoping this was the next story that I would've been addicted to. I mean I love your plot and your ideas, but I just can't handle the grammar man. I can't get into a story that I have to keep correcting in my head. Please get a beta or something to clean up your chapters, then this would be the perfect fanfic. Such a disappointment :/ .
1,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »