Reviews for Inscrutable Sexpressions
Rhaps0dy chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This is really interesting n descriptive! It's written really well! Great writing! I really like this story! :D
cw chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Yay!
cresseliaflower chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
That was cute beyond words 3
crimsonmoon08 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Aomine's cute! And Kuroko's so sneaky! XD
LostFairyMantic chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Aww, this is so cute! Naughty naughty Kuroko! XD Oh I can just imagine the blush on his face now! :3
Aikaru chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Loved this one also I ever knew shoujo manga was so amazing.
Koinu-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
i soooo freaking love u right now, you'r awesome. i'm in love with this story. i really wish u made another chapter to this.
Hikari098 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
OMG! I laughed so hard in this, too! I almost got a beating from my family because I was laughing loudly! You're such a genius for writing and making new funny words (especially fan-fucking-tastic, hahaha)
I love KiseKuro and your fanfic about them, but you seriously make me fall down in knees and cry, "AOMINE and KUROKO ALSO LOOK DAMN CUTE TOGETHER!"
Shoujo manga is really magic for them, hahaha! I also love the other cast here and poor Kise! I'll gladly sulk with you! LOL
Anyway, fan-fucking-tastic for your amazing work again, HetChrome-kun! I'll read your other works for now. (*_*)
Tassy Riddle chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Akashi is the best! xD

I loved it! Aokuro so sweet!
Kanbara chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Kuroko was so cute! And man, was Aomine funny as hell! Nice job!
MihoTouko chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Love
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This is like made of awesome... gawd... Aomine, you made my day XD
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Aaah! I think I liked this even more than the original, simply because kuroko was more responsive!
onironauta chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I laughed so hard the whole time, lost my breath somewhere in the middle and pretty much felt like Aomine did until the last word of the story! You caught all the weird character traits and explored them with amazing skill, I loved it all! I could totally see this happening in canon!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
THIS WAS SO PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL IT LEFT ME BREATHLESS. (As in, not knowing what to say and also panting and out of breath from laughing way too hard at the GoM's reactions on the date xD)

So, so wonderful. Thank you so much for writing!