Reviews for I'm Not Alone
melissatheallpowerfulwizard chapter 1 . 7/15
oh my gosh, I just reread my sister's comment (there are 2 people on this account) she sounded heartless. I apologise. I for one love this story, and I can relate, not the jumping, but the suicide. and my friends helped me. bless you, author. you have put together a beautiful story. kudos.
melissatheallpowerfulwizard chapter 1 . 6/27
i loved this story, I love the sad shit
Clem-Black chapter 1 . 6/5
A really good story
Bravo
DrowningShip chapter 1 . 4/12
Let me give you a not at all original comment:
This was so sad, and yet so beautiful. I cried a lot, and enjoyed every bit. It's so well written that I can actually feel what you wrote. This is amazing.
Keep being awesome :)
WrittenFanfiction chapter 1 . 2/2
I love this heart breaking piece so much! I loved listening to Alan Walker's 'Alone' whilst reading this and I think others should job!
Abby chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
A lot of people can't write depression, self-harm, or attempted suicide very well. But this? This was amazing.
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
All the feels! Broken Tony gets me every time...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
You made me cry a little to much good job
Love-girl2015 chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
This is perfect.
Finnish toast chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
this is so beautiful I want to cry. thank you for writing this amazing and sad piece of art
aadrii chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
this was amazing. this is actually my favorite avengers story ever. thanks for writing this.
HawkeyePierceIsYourDoctor chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
That was sad but yet it was beautiful.
LunarisDraconis chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
that was a nice little one shot. it was written pretty well too.
thisisaccountisnolongerinuse chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Omigods... Is it wrong that I love this AU and this story? Please tell me if that is wrong... Please... But I swear, I do like this a hell of a lot more than most things I've read!
TheGirlOfIronAndBlood chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
*cries, for this was truly beautiful