Reviews for mrs weasley's j u m p e r s
Leeh H Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I love freeverse poem and this one of your is very sweet and I could picture in my mind Scorpius using her jumper and then dancing with her all night at Christmas. Lovely.
this SHIP of FOOLS chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
THIS WAS JUST SO SWEET! :) aw alex this makes my want to cuddle my pygmy puff
Saint Sayaka chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This gave me a small smile, as I like to see the Weasly family tradition of jumpers continue. However, I want to complain about those randomly bolded and unbolded words in your stories. The random italics, underlines and bolds are not needed, and distract me from the tale a bit. I think you should fix that. However, I still like this little freeverse poem.

Xx Write on, keep calm, and carry on! The Legend of Derpy, Proud Member of Critics United xX
Ralinde chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Aw, this was really sweet. I like how you had Molly's tradition of knitting jumpers for her kids continue in her knitting jumpers for her grand-children. I also liked how the sweater makes Rose think of Scorpius.
[If she could guess...
- She would never have guessed -
that it would be Scorpius Malfoy]
This was my favorite part of the freeverse.
Scorpius Malfoys chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
*squeal* loved it! :3
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Ooh, another freeverse. I like this; makes more sense as the regular sort of freeverse poem too. I really like the different colours surrounding red. Slightly different and yet amounting the same thing. Scor gets a jumper too huh. I wonder if it was because he wound up marrying Rose after all. That's an interesting way to write it...and Molly doesn't get to see her great-grandkids. How sad. No complaints about this...although I am curious to know how you decided between the different possible formats.
bad mornings chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I don't read poetry very often, but I found this very endearing. I absolutely love everything about it. Great job. :)
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Rather short, but still nicely done. I would have liked a little more detail, though.

It is rather sweet of Scorpius to wear her jumper just to be reminded of her. And I like her jumper. Did they start putting names on jumpers now, so the next-gen wouldn't be confused as to whose jumper was whom.

Overall, nice.
TheTwoDL chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I'm one of those who doesn't support Rose and Scorpius...nevertheless, I liked the free verse you used and the words were nice. There were no spelling mistakes either... Overall- it was a good poem. Well done!