Reviews for When We Fight
User.Ivy chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Wow, never thought I see the day where Wes is in handcuffs! I wonder what it was that pissed him off so much? He's certainly touchy about certain subject but I certainly don't blame him. He's had it tough as has Travis.

They can really get on each others' nerves sometimes! Sometimes their bickering is borderline adorable (the car dent incident lol) but other times it can get pretty heated!

Love this!:D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
i love this its really nice
8ami chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That. Was. Amazing. It really was.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
great job

God bless
Post U Later chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Man... I Really Want To Know Why He Pulled His Gun On Travis! I Hope They Eventually Do A Flashback To It! XD
Great Fic. It Was Very Good! X3
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
It's killing me not knowing why Wes pulled his gun on Travis. D':
CazB chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Short chapter but so much emotion and feeling. You could just imagine time and everyone stopping as Wes held the gun to his face. Really well written one shot!
Ryuuki chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
WOW! I normally don't read such short stories, but now I might have to reconsider that :-P This contained a lot of emotion! And the line you gave Wes was perfect! Makes me even more curious to know what happened between them :-) Hope to read more from you soon!
quillop chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Very nice...you got right at the heart of Travis' emotions without revealing what the fight was about, which, to me, makes this even better. I can't wait until the show reveals what exactly Travis said to make Wes pull a gun on him, but it must have been pretty serious...an emotion this story portrays wonderfully.
seaoftrouble chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
That was so perfect! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
what the crap! I was logged in for my last review! sorry, maybe i shouldn't be reviewing again.
but i just wanted to let you know that that last review was me, MistressELEMENT.
(i really hate my penname..) - E
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Freakin' F! You are making me want to watch this show! Like, why do these have to be so great?
I swear I wasn't even breathing for this, it was just so "I CAN'T REMEMBER THE WORD!",
and it was just amazing. Wes was so cool. Jeez, that scary change just sounded strangely attractive.
As I've always said, you make people sound so badass. Thanks for sharing! - E
LovingSladeAlways chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow. Just wow. This was an awesome little drabble. I could feel the tension and fear and anger near perfectly. This was chilling when you gave Wes the line "you have ten seconds to take it back". That really sold this! Thank you for an awesome nugget for Common Law!
gabbygirl89 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Nice story. I like how you got into Travis' head.