Reviews for All's Fair
Romantic Journalist chapter 33 . 11/20
Please, please, please, update soon! I love Morgana and Merlin! M squared is one of my favorite ships and I love that they share a child and I love the smut. That game was so much fun to read! Please, when will you return to this?
Duchess are you for real, girlfriend this long wait is driving me crazy! Please what's wrong? If you are still alive continue already, i love it please!
I love your mergana stories, please continue
Bambibelle84 chapter 33 . 9/10
No no no no no. No update since. March 31, 2014 Omg Nooooooooo. No.

First let me just say I really hope your ok. I seriously hope you finish this MASTERPIECE. You had my emotions going crazy every damn chapter. You are just so splendid. You wrote these two characters so well. And you have such a great story going on here. I'm just really hoping you come back to this story and finish it. I NEED RO KNOW WHAT COMES NEXT. I wanted to read some Mergana confrontations and so was looking forward to Vivian and Morgana interactions. Please finish this. Please.
Bambibelle84 chapter 32 . 9/10
["If you have any sense of self-preservation, you'll turn around and leave this place immediately," came a hard voice, soft and deadly, from behind her. She started and nearly gasped as the tones and nuances of his voice entered her ears.]

Omg I was so fangirling. I was waiting for this.

["Vivian is my child," Morgana replied. "Morgana…" Hunith warned with a hard stare. "I kept your promise, keep mine."]

Omg I fangirled again when Merlin found out.

["That's why I've come back. I'm taking her to the continent like I should've done two years ago. No one will find us there." "You can't do that, Morgana. You just can't. I'm her father." "She's mine," she spat. "No, as you've just tardily informed me, she's ours. I won't let you take my child away to some faraway land where I'll never see her again," he huffed. "What other choice do I have? Sarrum will be looking for her. I won't risk her safety, especially when I've spent the last two years protecting it."]

Oh this is gonna be good cause I know in the future chapters their would be more confrontations.

Loved this chapter. But what am I talking about I LOVE THIS STORY.
Bambibelle84 chapter 31 . 9/10
Oh no Sarrum knows about Vivian. At least Morgana escaped. Oh goodness this gets better and better every chapter.
Bambibelle84 chapter 30 . 9/10
[That was, until he guessed her secret.]

Aaahhh. Omg.

How is it that people have a problem with the choices you made for this story. IM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY. The only deception will be if you kill her off at the end but IM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY.
Bambibelle84 chapter 29 . 9/10
OMG I CRIED when Merlin held Vivian I can see it clearly all in my head.

I thought Hunith was perfect to take care of Vivian.
Bambibelle84 chapter 28 . 9/10
[Morgana looked down at the tiny bundle, tears and sweat obscuring her vision, and instinctually felt her arms tighten around her. Mine. Hunith dabbed her face with a scratchy piece of cloth, a soft smile forming in the edges of her lips and the corners of her blue eyes. Eyes that were as familiar to Morgana as her own. The same shade of eyes that her baby had. No, not mine, her mind corrected, ours.]

Awww I'm in tears.

[Of all the things she'd lost. Camelot. Her home. Her position. The throne. Morgause. Her parents (acknowledged or otherwise). Her pride. Her sanity. A relationship with her brother. Her friendship with Gwen…. Merlin. Merlin's friendship. Merlin's respect. Merlin's care. Merlin's love. This, she realized, her. Why, losing her would hurt most of all.]

Ugh Morgana. How can a fictional character make me feel so many things.

I loved the Hunith and Morgana dialogue so so much.

Morgana better be back for Vivian because if she dies in this story OMG I don't know what I will do.

The chapter before this and this one on my favs.
Bambibelle84 chapter 27 . 9/10
[He wanted her. He wanted to protect Arthur. Like two squabbling children, he imagined they were fighting over his soul. Arthur. Morgana. His King. His love. His destiny. His doom. Bring her in, his mind cried. Make her yours, his body demanded. Love or loyalty?]

Merlin inner battle.

[Because at that moment, she decided to turn around. ….and that's when his stomach dropped with a thud so powerful everyone miles away in Camelot should've heard it. Her belly was swollen. ]

I don't know who Helios is but you made me Google his ass. I seriously need to finish season 3 and continue to the finale.

[And because she looked so…happy. Her hands were lovingly stroking her large belly and a soft smile creased the corners of her lips. He didn't think he'd ever seen her this…blissful, this content. There were no smirks or glares, no frowns or dangerous expressions. Clearly she wanted this baby.]

Goodness I'm in tears.

[It was like they were mirroring each other's strokes. He gritted his teeth as they both quickened towards release. He knew she couldn't see him. That she was totally ignorant of her presence and that only fueled his desire higher. The whole encounter felt illicit. So wrong and incredibly right. Twisted yet satisfying.]

Goodness these two are the death of me.

This took a great turn. I did have a feeling she would get pregnant. But this just got juicier.
Bambibelle84 chapter 26 . 9/10
[But as his gaze settled on the overhang, someone else otherwise occupied it. Not just anyone. A woman. Her back was to him but her long hair and shapely legs practically shouted her femininity. His jaw dropped with surprise. There was a naked woman here. A naked beautiful woman from the looks of it.]

MORGANA. Asdfghjkl. Seriously tho this story will be the death of me. I needed this. My first Mergana story. My first Merlin universe Story. And it's phenomenal.
Bambibelle84 chapter 25 . 9/10
nd just like that, her worst enemy had stolen her virginity and proved that her cold heart wasn't totally frozen.

[Even now, he had the gall to threaten her. All his precious love and concern for Gaius. As if he'd ever shown her a moniker of that affection, as if he'd ever regretted the sins he'd committed against her. Once, her feckless heart shouted and she promptly muzzled it. He didn't remember that either.]

I thought Regina Mills/ The Evil Queen would be the only character that made me feel so many emotions but Morgana is right there with her ahhhhh. I just feel so bad for her Damn it.

[Everyday he thought on the litany of sins she'd committed against Camelot, recounted them to himself over and over like prayers. Gaius starved. Gaius tortured. Elyan tortured. Gwaine beaten. Isolde dead. Tristan heart-broken. Lancelot dead and shaded. Gwen exiled. He repeated the names of the dead he knew or simply remembered their faces; men and women slain in battle by her mercenaries. Peasants. Servants. Noblemen and women. The injuries he had suffered by her hand. Arthur's pain at his father's death. All of it.]

I'm seriously getting spoiled lol.

Aaahhh. So he's having dreams of their first time making love. I cant. This story gets better every chapter.
Bambibelle84 chapter 24 . 9/10
[Butterflies fluttered in her stomach as her blood hummed with excitement. Was this happiness? Was this the elusive emotion she'd chased for years? It was fleeting, it always had been. But she'd take it now.]

Aaaahhh. This hurts to read. Her inner battle. Their inner battle. Their thoughts just ugh you wrote them so fukin perfect I can't with myself.

[Although she should've expected it. Magic was the fabric of the earth, the very rhythms of nature, the core of her own body. Yet she'd never expected to feel it with him. Someone…normal, someone like him. Someone who didn't know what it was like to be different. Yet every fiber of her being, every ounce of her power was calling for him. Demanding him. She was irresistibly, irreproachably, unabashedly drawn to him.]

ASDFGHJKL. OMG If she only knew.

[A moment of silence passed before he rasped through tight lips, "I lied. I couldn't tell you the truth. I thought you'd use it against me." His body shook over hers as he came up against her maidenhood. "Besides, you're the only woman I've ever truly loved." "Oh, Merlin," she whispered softly, tears prickling at the corners of her eyes. And for the first time in a very long time, she felt guilt. True, angst-ridden guilt. The magnitude of what she was stealing from him… this moment….his virginity…it all came crashing down. Their first and only time together. And he'd never remember this.]

[They made love. Words of love, of passion, desires…requests…affirmations. Promises spoken with their eyes, with their hearts, promises with their bodies that they couldn't afford to keep.]

I'm dead.

[Gazes still held. "Merlin….Merlin…Merlin…Oh God…"she hoarsely chanted as he thrust deeper and deeper. Then she gasped loudly as the most intense pleasure imaginable or knowable slammed through her body. Waves of shimmering heat cascaded over her skin and she was aware of only him and his body. Her name fell from his lips as his moans echoed hers. His love rolled through her, over her, in her. With a final thrust, she felt a burst of heat and he collapsed on top of her. It was the most profound experience of her life.]

Reviewing from my grave.

[As if reading her mind, he turned her face towards his and their gazes locked. "All the magic in the world couldn't make me forget. I'll know, Morgana, on some level, I'll know."]

IM CASPER right about now.

[But she'd know, she'd always know. And as his arms tightened around her and they exchanged traitorous "I love you"s, she couldn't decide whose fate was worse.]

I'm crying. I'm not ok. I'm not.

Bambibelle84 chapter 23 . 9/10
That last chapter another favorite of mine. You write so well.

["I'm a simple servant from a distant town. I have no fancy words to capture your beauty." "I only know that you're the loveliest creature I've ever beheld."]

["Then say it," he implored. "Tell me you love me. I deserve the words, even if I won't remember. Especially if I won't remember."]

Omg. DEEP.

[And to say it would bare all of her soul. To reveal a part of herself that was ugly, tormented, desperately longing for Merlin's love, yet so terribly unworthy of it.]

This chapter is so painfully beautiful. Tha Angst in between the romance.

["I love you," she whispered and every lie that had ever spilled from her lips seemed undone by the force of one powerful truth.]

Asdfghjkl she said it and I'm crying.

The last chapter and this one other favorite of mine. Deep very deep.
Bambibelle84 chapter 22 . 9/10
t do.

[Once she'd thought that this thing between them was a game. A win or lose competition to see who would crack first. Who would kiss or not kiss?- that was the question. But she'd lost that game and prayed that such a devastating loss would kill the last vestiges of her uncomfortable emotions. It hadn't. Even her sister's later injury and death hadn't done that.]

["Did you ever love me? Do you still?" "I love parts of you. The parts that still have the potential for goodness, for kindness, for redemption. I love the Morgana that once was, who saved villages from bullies and fed starving people in the streets, who would've died to protect her friends. And I love the Morgana who could still be again if only she gave herself even the tiniest chance," "But here and now, in this moment, I truly love you. I may be a fool and an idiot, but I'm not a liar. So make me yours, and I'll make you mine, because this is likely our only chance for something real. That's what you want, isn't it? Me," he said. "You can't steal what I willingly give. Just for tonight, Morgana, I'm yours. Are you mine?" he whispered hoarsely. "Yes", she breathed. "I'm yours, Merlin. Yours alone."]

Asdfghjkl. Asdfghjkl. Asdfghjkl. I can't even with this. What is air?