Reviews for All's Fair
I hope you update soon and I hope you're okay.
ERMAGHERD this is so good! This is the best Mergana fanfic I have ever read. Honestly, I think if the Merlin writers were transported back in time and got to do the series again, they would make some mergana canon because the chemistry between katie McGrath and Colin Morgan is
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 3 . 7/20
I really hope he convinces her to be good again. Great chapter!
OriksGaming chapter 33 . 7/4
Wow, I thought it would only really be a lemon story at first, but it's gotten really deep and somewhat AU. I really can't wait to read more; this story is really captivating and amazing.
e.klaesson chapter 33 . 5/2
I really like this story. Please write more.
Updaaaaate please
Moriarty Mabel chapter 33 . 4/25
This is one of the best fan fictions I have ever read. Thank you so much for posting this and I hipe you post a new chapter soon.
Lady Aarya chapter 33 . 4/1
Oh good god! This is a mergana feels masterpiece. It is everything that have should been or could have been. It's like I can see something like this happening in real legend. I'm fairly sure that I once read that merlin and morgana had a child. But anyway. I hope you're okay and i hope someday you continue this. Because this is was an all consuming fic. Morgana didn't suddenly become evil incarnate. Merlin is not all right and goodness. Hunith is a badass mother. Also, hurray for little Vivian.
Waqig chapter 33 . 3/28
When are you going to update
Need more. It's been years
udkudk chapter 33 . 2/23
please update
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh neeed moreeeee
kakaibanglahi chapter 33 . 2/1
i have fallen in love with this and i hope, you haven't stop on updating this...
Fanfic reader chapter 33 . 1/31
When do you plan on continuing the story? I like all your stories...it is sad that nothing happened between them in the show...you help me imagine what it might have been like. :)
Nimbus Night 2405 chapter 33 . 1/2
Hi! Now that you have probably finished it as you are writing another fic, please give two hours and finish this story. Have a good day and thank you.
1,001 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »