Reviews for All's Fair
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 33 . 8/30
I thought nothing could trump the bloody heart breaking roller coaster you made me go into, until I found out that there was no more new chapters. I shall continue on crying and cursing for even foolishly embarking on this painful and gut wrenching story. It's so beautiful. But I keep crying blood. And since i am a masochist, update soon please?
RandomFandoming chapter 33 . 8/29
This is weird, I started reading fics this year or was it last? Anyway I started with arrow fics and made my way to mergana, I do hope you right again because you are rhe first person I've seen that ships my favorite ships, your smutty ways has become my dirty secret.
PsychVamp chapter 33 . 8/24
Oh my, this story is awesome. I love the plot and ups/downs of this story and how you fit it so well into the canon events. I look forward to your next update, whenever that may be.
siren-girl chapter 32 . 8/23
So... are you really coming back to this story? Please say you are!
sana12419 chapter 33 . 8/22
i love this story too much. In fact, I really enjoy pretty much all your fanfics. I know it's been over a year since your last update and you must be busy as hell, but it would be great if you started writing again (pretty please with a cherry on top?). Or at least, do you know if you plan on continuing this story in the near future?
Alkeni chapter 33 . 8/17
Very nicely done fic. I know it's been a while, but is there a chance of an update at this point?
Alkeni chapter 21 . 8/14
Very nicely done.
Alkeni chapter 12 . 8/8
I dunno how I feel about Merlin saying sweetheart here. It almost feels a little... sleezy, maybe?

Anyway, still, a very good fic *continues to read it*
Alkeni chapter 11 . 8/8
I blame the Dragon for it. He spent all of Season 2 telling Merlin not to trust Morgana, and refused to tell him any other ways to solve the problem of the Knights of Medhirr and the sleeping spell.

Really, I blame the Dragon and his obssession with the prophecy going exactly the way he thought it should go for like... half the things that go wrong in Merlin.
Julievi chapter 33 . 7/17
Hello!
I started reading this fanfic just yesterday, and I absolutely marvel at your way of drawing the reader in to the heart of the story.
I can't wait for the next chapter, and I belive that I will devour it very fast, though I see that the last update was made over a year ago, and I can't help but wonder if there will be another chapter.
If not, that would be very sad, although I can see serveral reasons as to why the story should end here.

Wether or not the story goes on, I'd like to thank you for telling this tale... And for some hot Mergana moments. ;)

/ Julie
timberwolf1337 chapter 33 . 4/9
Wow... Just wow this story has been filled with more anguish then ive ever seen in a story Jesus you just don't quit do you? you have literally beaten the shit out of both of these characters me feeling horrific for events that never happened cant even describe what im feeling right now i hope to see updates soon i know there's not been any for some time i also hope for a happy ending as i think you have said your that type of person in your notes. I doubt it would work at this point i don't even know were it would go... Jesus starting this out i never thought this story was going to be anything even close to what it is. I don't even know what to say now there's a child involved in this? i truly don't have words to say i just cant.
timberwolf1337 chapter 28 . 4/9
god damn it oh my god that was absolutely fucking heart wrenching i cant help but swear jesus what the fuck... I cant even type right now i cant compose words this is fucking just un real.
timberwolf1337 chapter 27 . 4/9
Alright that was pretty dirty but i get it lol i truly get it im... extremely curious on how this is going to go because as far as i know from the show the sex never happened you've added a couple things yourself so
timberwolf1337 chapter 21 . 4/9
God this is brutal
timberwolf1337 chapter 20 . 4/9
I just watched this exact scene and oh my god it was heart wrenching i thought i felt bad before but Jesus Christ her screams were just... i felt chills in my spine never before have i ever heard such a wounded and pained scream jesus