Reviews for All's Fair
MonJoh chapter 33 . 2/5
Darn it! I can't believe I forgot to check the status for 'complete'. Although I don't completely regret reading this far, and in many ways the first story ended with the end of S3 and this is a second, unrelated story which started a few chapters ago.

So - thanks for that first story, lots of amazing Mergana feels woven in with canon, I quite enjoyed it.
Adele Chase chapter 33 . 1/24
You spent time an an author's note that could have been a chapter. Let me help you.

It was a fitful night for Merlin. He had a daughter; a beautiful daughter with Morgana as the mother.
The erotic dreams that never let him truly rest, he now latched onto with a fervency. The words of love, the feelings he had thought were delusions must have been real.
He thought back to the time he had seen Morgana at the pools. She had been humming. He had seen the smile on her face as she stroked her belly. She was happy to have this child. It made his heart skip a beat.
He marveled how Hunith had made Morgana reveal the truth. It gave him some comfort that she would support a compromise. But did he want a compromise with a woman that was supposedly his worst enemy.
He thought of Vivian, his beautiful daughter. Joy, wonder amazement, love, possession that made him want to do anything to protect this small package of beauty and perfection swirled in his head. He would protect her. He was Emrys. There were dragons at his beck and call. He would find a way he thought to himself as sleep finally claimed him.
******
The morning broke brightly through the window as Merlin opened his eyes.
Hunith was up already stoking the fire. He got up, gave his mother a hug and looked lovingly on Vivian, his baby girl.
Morgana watched them feeling thankful that they had done so much till anxious thoughts of the Sarrum hunting her and Vivian rose in her mind.
Morgana's heart clenched and she started to hyperventilate. Suddenly there was not enough air.
Then words as torrential as a cyclone came from her mouth. I cannot lose her to the Sarrum. Vivian is everything to me, she cannot die. I won't let it happen. I have to take her to the mainland far from here. She must be safe.
Hunith moved quickly to Morgana's side. Of course you want her to be safe.
Hunith locked eyes on Merlin. We all want that.
Merlin got the message and knelt directly in front of Morgana, put his hands on her shoulders, fixing her with his gaze. Morgana, you are not alone in this anymore. I will protect our child and you.
Morgana looked into those deep blue eyes that pierced her soul.
She could feel Merlin's magic swirling from his hands down her shoulders to hear heart, to her tumultuous mind and her extremities. Her heart could feel his love and determination washing over her and through her.
The storm of anxiety, fear, isolation and loss that had tormented her fragile psyche since her escape, swirled into oblivion.
Morgana moved to grasp Merlin's head to bring him to her lips in a crushing kiss.
Hunith smiled and moved to start breakfast.
Merlin pulled Morgana closer to fit their lips together better. His hands moved to her back rubbing circles.
Morgana melted into his comforting embrace, moving her lips in open mouthed kisses along his jaw line and down to his neck where it joined his collar bone releasing a sigh as Merlin stroked her hair continuing to rub circle on her back.
The worry and animosity of the past melted away for both of them because suddenly Vivian was the focus. Their baby needed them.

Hunith called them to breakfast.
They discussed possibilities as they ate and fed Vivian who had woken
This next part is summary.
Morgana filled Merlin in on her knowledge of Sarrum, and her time as his prisoner and what she had seen of the castle.
Merlin thought the druids would help as he is Emrys.
Telling Arthur might be necessary as they would possibly need back-up to fight of Sarrum's forces.
Use the dragons for transportation and tactical support.
Arthur is amazed at their power.
Merlin and Morgana go back to Camelot with Vivian and Hunith after dealing with the Sarrum who they have destroyed.
Arthur forgives them and makes Merlin his court warlock /advisor and Morgana his court sorceress and advisor.
Merlin and Morgana get married and have many more magical babies.
they repeal the ban on magic.
Unite Albion.

You don't have to use all this. I hope it helps and you are able to get back to the story soon.
Adele Chase chapter 32 . 1/24
Yahoo they are together with Hunith. What a relief
Adele Chase chapter 31 . 1/24
so glad she finally escaped!
Adele Chase chapter 29 . 1/24
Glad Merlin knows. Now to get Morgana and him together with the baby, get married so they can have more. I am really glad you are not following canon with this.
Adele Chase chapter 28 . 1/24
Fabulous that Morgana has a heart to protect and love her child. Heartbreaking that Merlin doesn't know. He needs to know. He deserves some relief.
Adele Chase chapter 12 . 1/23
I think you have summed up Katie McGrath. She chases, then she is a runs. She is afraid of rejection so rejects before first. She does not deal with her real feelings for Colin. But she wants him more than anyone I have ever seen her paired with.
He returns the sentiment not just from watching Merlin but the interviews where they are together. i would love to see them married in real life with many children.
Angry teenager chapter 33 . 12/10/2016
Damn you for not finishing this or your other fics!
Adele chapter 33 . 9/27/2016
It has been two years. You are going to finish this right?
Kumioko chapter 33 . 9/24/2016
I love this story! Hope you didn't drop it! I really like the way you described Morgana and that she didn't loose her mind thanks to Vivian! Can't wait for Merlin and Morgana to talk it out! Shouldn't Merlin tell her about his magic soon? I mean they will have to protect Vivian together (or so I hope). I can't imagine Merlin being able to just let go of his daughter especially when she's in danger. I know they can't just forget what Morgana did in the past but surly she would want to change for her daughter. Or so I got a feeling like that from last chapters. Anyway hope you'll continue this story! I just love the way you write! Although when I started reading this story I hoped that Morgana would choose Merlin over Morgaus. How would it end than? Hah this story is really sad although I would really like it to end better... I have to say that I definitely like it more than the original series. This one makes much more sense hah
Guest chapter 33 . 8/10/2016
I hope you update soon and I hope you're okay.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/26/2016
ERMAGHERD this is so good! This is the best Mergana fanfic I have ever read. Honestly, I think if the Merlin writers were transported back in time and got to do the series again, they would make some mergana canon because the chemistry between katie McGrath and Colin Morgan is
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
I really hope he convinces her to be good again. Great chapter!
OriksGaming chapter 33 . 7/4/2016
Wow, I thought it would only really be a lemon story at first, but it's gotten really deep and somewhat AU. I really can't wait to read more; this story is really captivating and amazing.
e.klaesson chapter 33 . 5/2/2016
I really like this story. Please write more.
1,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »