Reviews for The Purest of Girls
Wolfman613 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and enjoyed it a lot.
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Interesting take. So they're both lesbians? That was what I got from it anyway. Poor Astoria-seems like she doesn't like Draco too much.
Nice job though.
ilovemoony73 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This is quite sad, actually:(
Of course it's lovely to see that one of the sisters is open and honest about who she is, but I can imagine it would be horrible to end up stuck with someone you don't really like in the first place, someone of the gender you don't prefer, only because you're afraid to tell your parents. Very upsetting:(
Besides that, I like Daphne's sarcastic, nearly snide statements. It lightens up an otherwise depressing conversation between the sisters.
As a whole, this story is very well written. You used italics in only appropriate places, which always make it easy for the reader to interpret the emphasis. Your punctuation added more drama to the dialog and narrative.
Kudos:)
Rose Tylers chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I love Draco/Astoria and don't like to think that they were forced to marry, but this was very well written. You had some beautiful metaphors and your hinting at Astoria and Daphne both preferring women was subtle but clear.
bluesargent chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I like how you've hinted at Astoria not liking men, as well as Daphne not liking men.
I liked the metaphor you placed on Daphne in Astoria's eyes.
I liked this, a lot. :)
Spiralling-Down chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oh, poor Astoria... That was heartbreaking. :( It was a really nice look into how the Pureblood families like the Malfoys work as well - marry off your children unless they're in some way undesirable... Anyway, I really liked your interpretations of Daphne and Astoria, and I enjoyed the story a lot. :)
my insides are blue chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Omg, that last line just blew me away. ;)

This was amazing! I loved the idea of Astoria marrying Draco for blood purity even though it's a bit old fashioned and I love Draco/Astoria, but still.

Beautifully written. Good job!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Aw, poor Astoria. She chose to be unhappy instead of be honest with her parents. That has to be tough on her. I think you wrote Daphne and the expanded idea of "purity" really well. Great job!
the lola chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love the Greengrass sisters - they are so interesting to characterize and explore! This was an interesting take on them, and I like how the incestual relationship was merely implied, it did a lot more for the story.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was really good! I absolutely love Astoria as a character, because I have a personality set out for her that I really enjoy, and I like how you've written her here as well. I like the relationship that you showed between the sisters. I don't think I've ever read an Astoria/Daphne fic before - although, of course, this is more implied than anything else. I can also imagine the pureblood families thinking those things about Daphne, also, and that's why she's unmarried even though Astoria is younger. I've never considered either Daphne or Astoria as being interested in women, but the idea is certainly interesting - and relatively creative, also, since most fics with them have Astoria/Draco and Daphne/Other Slytherin. Nice job!
DarkLord667 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was deep. In so few words, you were able to establish Astoria's internal conflict and her sister's as well. Overall, good job.