Reviews for Just Say My Name And I'll Unravel
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Oooh, very hot. Traught all the way. This was wonderful to read. c:
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
This is my favorite fanfiction. Just in case you wanted to know. You should add more chapters. ;)
fell-icarus chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Please write more Young Justice stories, I'm pretty sure you've ruined smut for me by any other writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
More?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
This is my favorite fanfiction. I love that paring and the story was freaking perfect. Please do more! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do more of it!
Acropen chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
THAT ENDING OH MY GOD. Really great job. they were both in character too
Nomby chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Holy shit, that was just too amazing. I love traught and your awesome writing skills just made me love it even more.
TheCherryBlossumWriter chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Dang... I love it! U need to continue. I love chalant and spitfire but traught is god dang good!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Seriously fantastic. You should most definitely continue!
guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
pretty good
Angsty Magee chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Hawt. I'm losing sleep reading you works.
Cheshire.Cat's.Witch chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Now that's HOT
No Noa chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Okay okay okay okay okay
this is seriously well written and in character and unf
AND SO GODDAMN HOT
Obsidian Sins chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
As much as I love your Dick/Zatana fics... you MUST write more Traught. Please?! This was seriously the best thing ever.
UMMX chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
It was good but you put willy name down it should have been Bart or maybe Barbara. Willy would have went off hearing it.