Reviews for so far away from the place that we started from
horrifyingvelciraptor chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Beautiful
blindhunteress chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I love how you right the first part of this story..! It's too.. right.

Thanx for sharing..! :)
DragonAceSg7 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I loked the emotions of this, felt far more intense and real than just them seventually having sex. Thought your ending was really strong.
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I'm still catching up on my Avengers reading, and am so glad I found this (through someone's fave list). Beautifully composed, paced and written, and fits with my own personal head canon that they aren't a couple until after ... and because..

This: "The one thing that hasn't changed so much is her trust in Clint. It's still wrapped around her like the glass around her world that doesn't break.". Lovely imagery thoughout, but this one stood out.

Excellent piece - congratulations.
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I've never seen their relationship so simply laid out as this. Brilliant.
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
oh! i love it! I don't know what else to say but that :)
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Omigosh, I love this soo much! The metaphors you used the whole time were especially amazing. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I liked this, it was good. Thanks for this Clint and Natasha are awesome together. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oui. I like it. Four out of five stars.
nikonic chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Excellent story. It's centered around such a great metaphor. It's very well written as well. One of the best one-shots I've read in this category so far.
BananaSplitsWithLove chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Brilliant. Just...brilliant :)
Well thought through, captured emotion beautifully, and an all around good job :) Well done