Reviews for A Numb Lullaby
Karura chapter 2 . 1/5
Wow, this was wonderful. You killed two of my babies xD, but, I might be a sadist, since I like how you wrote them before and after Leos and Raphs death, you nailed their personalities in a natural way.
Keep the good writing!
My best wishes.
XYZArtemis chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
Wow. That was really good! I love how you included the song lyrics and proverbs. Very, very well crafted.
Michaelangelo chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
Its hurts a lot to read this I mean its awesome and stuff but it hurts because I just my little brother and when you were talking about the rooms and chairs it hurt because my little bro was one and was still in a high chair and knowing that well never be filled again hurts and passing his room hurts a lot trust me
diamondDreamer1 chapter 2 . 8/18/2016
I am crying so hard right now!
Keitaro Girl chapter 2 . 4/28/2016
Stop making me cry srsly I can't keep shedding tears over words and yet I do
MoonWolf Dunei chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
tell you what i think about it... tell you what i think about it!? i don't have the words! i am crying! You have talent! talent enough to make me sit here and cry in the dark! If i posted this twice sorry
Natalie Ryan chapter 2 . 3/4/2016
I choked up in my tears reading the last part. That were definitely Raph and Leo over there, even if Don was imagining things (I'm sure he wasn't). And that light breeze. Maybe a sign that they never went away, but that they are present with their spirits.
I loved this little story. I just love how Raph would not leave Leo's side, even if that meant to lose his own life. And he spared the others. Brotherly love.
Nice job on this
leggo lover 99 chapter 2 . 2/17/2016
beautifully written!
Enderheart5911 chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
Congratulations... I had to physically stop reading and take some time off because I was crying so hard.
NuttyThenutjob chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
i cried like, a lot.. Very rare times i cried for fanfics. there's only 2, first was 'Dear diary' on wattpad. now you, oh lord gimme tissue *sobs*
CarnivalGhost chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
I have never cried so much reading something. My god... It hurts.

As someone who's lost a sibling, I can say you got it right. The pain, the ache, the loss.
The trying to move on because you'll never have them back, because you know they'd want you to..
One Wing In The Fire chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
Man I usually don't like death fics especially when Raphael, my favorite turtle, dies but this story was amazing. I love that Raphael sacrifices himself so Leo doesn't die alone, it shows a side of Raph that is scarcely seen. Also thanks for puting in chapter 2 so we could see how the others dealt with the loss. I like how you put songs and quotes in between views and flashbacks. I am in love with your tmnt fanfiction so please continue writing.
raphaelfangirl10 chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
I have a lump stuck in my throat and I cant speak while tears start to run out of my eyes...but good story,though.
Jaybird chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
you know what? I should probably stop reading these things. All I do is cry and feel miserable, but yet they remind me that not all stories have happy endings.

This story was truly amazing and I loved every word of it! Even though I feel dead inside due to me crying so much! Agh, great story though!
Here2Say chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
I don't like you. At all right now.