Reviews for A Numb Lullaby
Zinaria chapter 2 . 5m
I have never cried so much reading something. My god... It hurts.

As someone who's lost a sibling, I can say you got it right. The pain, the ache, the loss.
The trying to move on because you'll never have them back, because you know they'd want you to..
Makayla Henrey chapter 2 . 8/13
Man I usually don't like death fics especially when Raphael, my favorite turtle, dies but this story was amazing. I love that Raphael sacrifices himself so Leo doesn't die alone, it shows a side of Raph that is scarcely seen. Also thanks for puting in chapter 2 so we could see how the others dealt with the loss. I like how you put songs and quotes in between views and flashbacks. I am in love with your tmnt fanfiction so please continue writing.
raphaelfangirl10 chapter 2 . 8/5
I have a lump stuck in my throat and I cant speak while tears start to run out of my eyes...but good story,though.
Jaybird chapter 2 . 7/21
you know what? I should probably stop reading these things. All I do is cry and feel miserable, but yet they remind me that not all stories have happy endings.

This story was truly amazing and I loved every word of it! Even though I feel dead inside due to me crying so much! Agh, great story though!
Here2Say chapter 2 . 6/25
I don't like you. At all right now.
Maya chapter 1 . 6/16
I can't explain how heart broken I am I'm just here eating and I feel tears roll down my face and inside I'm screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
CuddlyHawk chapter 2 . 5/18
*whimpers* Awwhh it was so gorgeous, thank you for this... ;u;
Ripley O'Riley chapter 2 . 4/27
I hate you! Now, I hafta blow my nose and deal with the migraine I'll surely get, tomorrow! XP'
nightcore reality chapter 2 . 3/18
*sobs and rocks back and forth in corner* no...no...they cant be...theyre not...they cant...please...why...how could it even...it shouldnt...GOSH DARNNIT YOU MADE ME C-CR-CRY! *sobs*
Stelly.be chapter 2 . 3/8
Hi ! :)
First, I just want to signal that English is not my original language, habitually I speak French (I'm from belgium) soooo... Sorry if I can't be understandable x')
This fic is just MY FAVORITE FIC EVER ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Wow... It was just... Intense and... Omg Raph was so moving !
So, the reason of this review is that I wanted to ask you the permission to translate your fic in french !
Heeem... I considere that if you don't reply to me, it means that you stopped to write on :)
Let us say that in a small month, if I still have no answer, I will translate your fic, but don't worry I will put your name on it and I'll stipulate well that it comes from you :)
Goodbye, I'm waiting for your answer !
-Stelly.
tmntfanauthor chapter 2 . 3/1
WHY? OH MY GOD WHY?! I'm seriously crying right now! You monster how could you have killed them, I'm kidding. This piece was beautiful, good job. Yet I hate you so much right now, but awesome job, seriously! Im going to have nightmares but this piece is truly beautiful... :)
SheWolf chapter 2 . 1/14
Oh my god...i NEVER cry,you just changed that...
ralphs bestie chapter 2 . 1/4
How dare you kill my best friend and think that they are too weak to solve an explosion
Obisous sitution throw the bomb somewhere else
Under the water duhhhhh
So i belive that they live sooo please make a sequel too where they survive
Why chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
I cried so much, oh my gawd you killed me with feels uh I need to process and grab tissues great story!
ShadowGirl chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Actual tears are falling down my cheeks right now. Tears for my brave Fearless Leader, tears for my sweet Raphie - that fierce, burning fire that never ceased.

You have touched my heart in these chapters. Good job, and God bless you.