Reviews for Heal me
987.dfegesda chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Hey there, I know, a tad bit later after you published this but I just read it for the first time.
For your A/N questions...Through the first part of the story, it could have been Ichigo as well. Determination is his middle name. But when you introduce the silence and the accusing looks (even without the eye and hair colour) one could easily guess that it is Ishida and not Ichigo.

BTW: do I get a cupcake for being remembered of Ishida's training during your story?

And now to the praise: even though it's short, it's still very good. You get the emotions across, you don't introduce too much background, you don't need to do so. The implications are enough to cary the story and that makes this so good.
Bobb chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Me...me no understand...
;_;
noxlumen chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
It was either alluding to the training, or out right child abuse, but I got training. And how many other slim dark haired boy's with violent fathers did Bleach have that would see hat-n-clogs on a regular basis? Short, dark, poetic and sexy, and perfect for my image of this pair. Hot as they are, it never felt long term to me.

And I don't take showers, or I would think of things like this in the shower. Instead I think of things like this in the bath.
Sisyphean Effort chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This was a very pretty and very angsty one-shot. Every now and then I like something bite-sized to read and this fit the bill nicely. I enjoyed the pairing too; it's not one I usually see. Would I have known it was Ishida if it wasn't in the summary? Maybe, maybe not. I'm glad you explained it was during his training with his father, because I don't think I would have gotten that from the reading alone. It makes perfect sense. Anyway, thanks so much for the lovely read-it was beautifully done!
Zaraki-lover 21 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I would have known it was Uryuu simply because of how cold and shut off the interactions where. Thank you for writing a fanfiction that could pefectly stem off the show :)!
NilaEatsZombiesForBreakfast chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow I thought I was the only one who thought of stuff like this in the shower lol. Not going to lie strange pairing but I really liked it. It was a really nice but way too short of story. Hey salute me because I thought is was during his training. Also of course I would of known it was Uryu I'm awesome like that.