Reviews for Time A Glimpse of Healing
Amalia216 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I love this little snap shot into Reid and Morgan's new life. Just lovely.
hippysheep chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
do i really need to say? wicked grin!
klagana1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
awww! that is deep! way nice! even though is a oneshot that would make a great first chapter!
AngiePowers493 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Ooooohhh, this was just so...nice! I can't wait for the sequel, and to see all this go into more depth :-)
Ptitenath92 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
As always thank you got the great time I had reading this story. You succeed to put angst, love, comfort and poetry. A smile rise on my face because of you.
omgnotagain chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Oh was a wonderful chapter, touching to see the love between Morgan and Spencer. I enjoy reading this story very much...super thanks
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is lovely and I really enjoyed reading it.
BuffyReid chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Very nicely done. You touched on everything I mentioned wanting to see in a sequel, so I certainly can't complain :D Looking forward to the next one!
nannily chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I loved it! Spencer has achieved so much in only six months and his relationship with Derek is stable, too. :) Derek's really perfect. And I'm looking forward to reading the sequel! :D
Kakool101 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I like the progression you showed of Spencer. It's very realistic compared to some stories where everything is happily ever after at the end. I can't wait for the sequel to Time!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Ohhhh...I admit it, I cried... was beautiful.I swear this couldn't have been writen is finaly healing after the hell he lived though...I'm still it most definatly the most touching thing I've ever you for letting him heal so beautifully.
Palmer Blu chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I must say that this one shot is completely BRILLIANT! It is nice to see that Spencer is improving and that he is still opening up to Derek. Great job and thanks for letting us into Reid's head and journey with him through his recovery!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
i absolutely love this one-shot. this was something very special. made my day. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
From Steph - You are awesome! Yesterday I reread Time and I was thinking how I wanted to see a sequel and I got up this morning and you had posted this one shot! How perfect is that? I'm glad you included a bit about Morgan's family because I think they are important to him and therefore would be a part of his and Spencer's life. I also really liked Reid's therapist. Great original character. You've completely made my day! Thank you so much. :)
maryhell chapter 1 . 7/3/2012