Reviews for Treasure
My Poor Jem :'( I'm going to drown in my tears right now
Cina1325 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
omg i love this as well
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
So sad. This part of the book broke my heart. You tell of it well. Just check your spelling, okay?
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Oh my gosh this was wonderfully real! I could totally understand the characters' feelings and I ...I jus love everything about this! The end actually made me cry. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Do you live to torture me I almost started crying and I hate crying hate it with every fiber of my body or well most at least:D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
omg... i personally want Tessa to end up with Will, but i love Jem and don't want him to die! This has given depth to his story and makes me feel for him even more...i think Jem deserves happiness and this proves it even more! I loved it!
devikaa chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
What. the. Hell. THAT WAS HORRIBLE! No, I mean, it was fantastic, but so horrible... that line "there were two sickening cracks"... mind blown... (in a good bad way). I love it. But I hate it because I love it. Because it is so good. My goodness, please keep writing depressing touching one-shots like this...
Flora chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Hey. I'm a Jem fan. So... When I read it. I was swooning over Jem's cuteness. *sighs* I was like 'What!? Jem's mother never cries? How's it possible.' All my thoughts began swimming in my mind, and thoughts and stuff. But alas, I find this more heart wrenching than Me Gusta. I'm afraid that Me Gusta might happen in Clockwork Princess. Pray hard it won't. Ugh. Jem. I love you. Too. Much. Indescribable.
SpeakNow1118 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
i am literally crying right now... that was anguishing to read.
banaili chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
It was interesting to read a story written in Jem's mother's perspective! And you chose a part of TID history that isn't written about often. Very tragic, but written so well I'd love to see you try one from Jem's point of view, same scenario! Wonderful work!
rebeccajayne12 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is so heartbreaking but it's great. You nailed it and I like how you wrote it from Jem's mother perspective. It gave it a nice touch - great job. :)
JuiceBoxPenguin chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wow! This is an awesome story! I won't lie, I almost cried, but at the same time I couldn't stop reading it! I really like how u decided to leave Jem's mother unnamed. If suddenly Ms. Clare gives us her name, then the story will still fit and have no problems! Hope u update ur other stories soon and keep on makin' new ones! :D
LivingInTheNow chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow after sixteen login attempts...that was very good and very sad. Quite touching. I really enjoyed it, especially since Jem is probably my fave ID character.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I almost couldn't read this it's so tragic. Well done and I do think you did a good job on the mom.