Reviews for Cerulean
Duchess-Yukine-Suoh chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Goddess this is good! So onto the person Chelsea gets paired up with at the end... ( hopes its someone good)
CowGirl7384 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Intense! but I'm interested... ;)
HersheyChoco101 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
This is so sad. :( But I love the poetic feel you added to it. It just seems to flow so nicely. And the emotion in this! *sniffle* Beautiful! I look foward to the next chapter!
violetfireflies chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Will? :O

I love Will. In fact, I'm going to marry him on my game. It does make sense to me that Will broke her heart (as opposed to someone like Pierre, lol). He's so overly polite at times that it seems like he would continue going out with a girl, even if he's lost interest, just so he doesn't hurt her feelings.
There's a lot of emotion packed into this chapter! I love your descriptions and how you write your sentences. Like these lines here: "She believed every word, every whisper, every note passed in secret, every letter sent to her houseā€¦ Everything."

DUN DUN DUNNN

Gorgeous writing! I hope you update soon. :D

- Violet
HorseGirl784 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Aw. Man, I really like Will. I was hoping it would be, like, Denny or something. Maybe another guy from a different game.

I'll admit, I am a bit surprised you chose the prince. He doesn't seem like the type to pretend to me, not really; he's a gentlemen. Perhaps if you gave a bit more insight on what really happened, as in the actual ending of the relationship, it might be a bit more believable.

Even still, I really like this a lot. Great job, Lyric!
Horsey
coli66 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Yay! You're back! I'm happy now :) fanfiction wasn't the same without you, or any of the other people :)

This chapter was intense! I was in awe with every word! I will defiantly keep reading this one!
The Rune Reverend chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Well, THAT was incredibly uplifting! Just kidding, it was horrifically detailed and so depressive it drug me down a few notches. GOOD JOB! Damn fine writing and it evokes a significant and strong mood to start the story.
HersheyChocolates101 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
You're back! Yayyy! *hugs* I missed you! :D I'm interested in seeing in this continued! Please do so; your writing is amazing! I love the metaphors and the way you've written this!
Cotton Candy Mareep chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is pretty dark, but I love that in a Harvest Moon fanfic! The games normally have such a happy cheerful feel to them, so I like seeing the characters in a different light. I really want to know who caused Chelsea to do this to herself. And your writing is so beautifully descriptive, I love it!
HorseGirl784 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wonderfully descriptive, heartbreakingly lucid, and amazingly expressed. Very well done, and I am most certainly VERY interested.

This may seem really weird and morbid, but I really like stuff like this. I've always thought that life in the various games was just way too happy and carefree; it's not very real. This kinda thing happens to many people, unfortunately, so to see a darker side of Harvest Moon is sometimes a treat. If it's in the right hands, which it is. :)

Good job, Lyric! I'll be following it!
Horsey
violetfireflies chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh my goodness you've posted something! Something kinda angsty too!
I love this! Your imagery is gorgeous. The emotion is really powerful and I love the concept of you tackling a subject like this. I think the beginning lines are really creative and they draw the reader in. When I read them I was like, "Whoa what's going on here?" *cue my clueless face* Haha! But yeah, "porcelain cheekbones" and "Her breath comes out in rigid, white puffs," are amazing, beautiful descriptions. I love your last paragraph there! GAH I LOVE THE WHOLE THING SO MUCH. I can't wait to read more! I'm very curious as to who broke Chelsea's heart and who will help her through this. I'm so glad you're back and posting again, buddy! :D

-Violet
Duchess-Yukine-Suoh chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Swingdancer; you're back! This chapters kinda short(even for me and my supershort chapters) but still I'm so interested! Who broke Chelsea's heart? Will she ever find true love? Why am I listing questions to myself?(insert laugh track) But all that aside; I really can't wait for the next chapter!So UPDATE!