Reviews for MakaChan in Wonderland
Imak1299 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Wait, Crona isn't a girl in this? When Kid was saying that "she insisted on making her go the long way" I thought he meant Crona. THANK GOODNESS! Because, Male Crona, wayyyy better than female, plus it makes more sense.
Imak1299 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This is really good! But... I'm kinda sad you made Crona a girl. This review is for both chapters, BTW. I also find Kid (who is not) to be very funny. I love it, keep it up! :)
xrayxrayx chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
I love this story! :) usually when I think of soul eater as wonder land characters I make kid the cheiser cat, but im liking how you made kid and crona the rabbit. I also like how you added the other characters. I think that you should keep having maka get off track so kid has to keep coming back to help her. :D anyways im lovin this.
TheyCallMeLittleFoot chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Pretty good so far. I do hope you update. I hope it is not late late late. I dunno, I'm bored. I should be sleeping but eh... Thanks for the update
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is wonderful! I LOVE it! :S PLEASE update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
THIS IS REALLY GREAT! I feel like you captured everything a fan fiction should have. You set up a beginning, you explained the characters, even if we should be familiar with them, and everyone is in-character! I can't wait for the next chapter.