Reviews for Under the Setting Sun
Alisha chapter 5 . 4/16
I Love The Play Between Katniss And Thresh. And Ughhh Cato
Alisha chapter 4 . 4/16
Very Glad Katniss Stood Up To Them. I Don't Want Some Submissive Katniss. Nice In Character
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
AMAZING!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
I read this awhile back but I don't really remember much. All I actually remember is that you are a great writer
Guest chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
Ahhhhh
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Awesome
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Good
peetagrl3 chapter 21 . 1/23/2014
IMOMNBUAUDHFHRIFNDICHFJXBDFKURHSHABEHWHRBFNDJCBFHDBFKXJRNGBERXJSJEKFNEJDJFJFHDJDNDNDN.
*fangirls uncontrollably* ok, I need to calm down.
Ahem. I would yell at you for the ending, but then I heard about that sequ now I agree that was the best ending for this. I don't know what to say...this whole thing just left me speechless.
Gorgeous writing, and thanks for the fantastic story!
And may the odds let me see you in the sequel!
peetagrl3 chapter 20 . 1/23/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I knew it! It was Gale! I loved this chapter, but I also hated it too, mainly because in a hardcore Everlark shipper. I don't know what to say...it was just so awesome! The details you put in make it sound like you were there! I liked Peeta's lamb comment, BTW!
peetagrl3 chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
YES THEY ARE STAYING! Lol I loved the "messy" part. Everything is amazing, as "Always".
peetagrl3 chapter 18 . 1/23/2014
Absolutely fantastic. You do so well at staying in character. So far, none of them are OOC. Great job, I love your writing style!
P.S You're right. We are teens/young adults. As you can probably tell, I'm an extremely fangirly teen who reads Fanfiction for hours.
peetagrl3 chapter 17 . 1/22/2014
I love how you did the guitar thing! AWESOME JOB!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/22/2014
I'm sorry..I have no time to review because I have to read more of this spectacular gorgeously beautifully written piece of Fanfiction.
peetagrl3 chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
Dandelions ;). That's all I can say without blowing up Fanfiction with my fangirling.
peetagrl3 chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
EEP EEP EEP EEP EEP EEP EEP EEP EEP EEP EEP EEP EEP EEP EEP EEP EEP EEP EEP EEP EEP EEP EEP EEP EEP EEP EPPPPPPP ...
Oh my Gloss...where to start...THIS WAS SO FINNICKING AMAZING.
Peeta. I love him. I loved how he called her girl on fire, and said swim straight. Then he called her baby. This basically made my day.
Awesome...
And Finnick, btw, was awesome.