Reviews for Inside These Lines
Great Story ! Keep going please, not enough Mike & Connie Stories nowadays.
DaisyDay chapter 7 . 7/19
A very well-written, dramatic chapter! And what an emotional cliffhanger! I can't wait to see what happens next between Mike and Connie. (And thank you for the mention, too!)
obsessive360 chapter 6 . 7/15
I love this story! More please?
FYI 'virginal fluid' is not a thing.
serena hellsing chapter 6 . 1/2
I love so
going to continue?
pls hopefully not be long and I want to know that will happen
Lao Tseu chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
J'adore votre histoire, même si mon anglais me joue des tours en traduisant. Bonne continuation
TuxedoCat42 chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
This was/is great! Is there a part two?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Hope you update this again. I just found it and I'm hooked. )
Kentish Princess chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Where's part 2? This is soooo brilliant!
Wish you would update, love the mike/connie interactions that you write :)
whoisklr chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
I really adore your story. I find your characterization of Mike and Connie quite spot on, (which is rare). The story line you've developed fits a Law & Order universe that I wished had carried on on TV, so thankfully we have stories like yours to fill that void!

I do hope you'll find the time to update! :)
InspirationPoint chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Just found this wonderful story! Great characterizations and plot; I'm dying for the next chapter. Can't wait for more!
JustBecause2012 chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Glad to see this story updated, with a nice long chapter to boot!
Firstmate chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Hope you can extend the story, write more chapters.
EasyArgonaut88 chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Just now catching up on this and I need to say that it is really similar to other stories I've read on here and this is coming from a gal that doesn't pay much attention to this fandom anymore.

If not for that then I would like it a lot because you have created a true to life image of 2 people who are not sure where to go with their feelings. Nothing too roamntic about it. I really thought you did a good job with the family relationships. The funeral speech was nice.

Also maybe focus more on either the case or the relationship because its not easy to get the right balance. I don't know if anybody can do it. Just my opinion and I'm just a reader though!
suzzzette chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
I'm loving this story so much! Everyone seems very much in character - I hate reading fic where people act all out of character! Like many others, I have a post-finale canon for Mike/Connie in my head. Actually, I have two different canons - one that accounts for Connie's move and one that ignores it entirely and just carries on where we left off. Either way, I'm so not over Mike/Connie yet. Why am I not over them yet? Anyway, thanks for fic - I'm really enjoying it.