Reviews for Alternate Threads
Illucida chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I find this to be rather intriguing. I look forward to seeing where it goes. It's probably going to make me cry, but that's a good thing in an angst story.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Hehe, nicely done. Sort of...I know you followed a prompt, so I won't complain, but since I expect it to end with Eliot dying, I wish Lindsey would be on Moreau's side...I like Eliot better than Lindsey. *pouts*

Poor Hardison...didn't see that one coming, lol. Seems you're not that good a hacker as you thought...didn't even get a pic of Moreau's head of security.

Argh, I love your writing, but I don't know if I want to continue this...:(.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Okay, you got me. Your name pops up and I read it...and like it, which isn't really that strange. Hehe, love the box Parker can't open...and of course I want to know what's in it.

And now I wonder where this is going...because I guess at some point we're going to cone to TBBJ...and since Eliot will be Chapman...one brother will kill the other? Argh, I don't want to read THAT :(.
LMX.V3POINT3 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Awesome :D Do we get more? I would love to see that show-down. And the fight in the warehouse... ACK!
saides chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
That was beautiful!
Thanks,
Mercedes
saides chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Awesome! Sounding great so far!
thanks,