Reviews for Once Bitten But Never Twice Shy
Heather chapter 1 . 7/6
Great little story! Thanks for writing!
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
loved it
Rin2015 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
write more
MissYuki1990 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I loved it. It was perfectly written and beautiful.
R.A.G Ash Blood Ink chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
love it its good
Archeron28 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Awesome!
RandyOrton10 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
You had good ideas, grammar was okay just a few mistakes. You were probably making it your own, but the story didn't really fit together well. You have potential though, just practice.
IcesisLover chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Very funny but romantic and heart felt.
meredithgirl119 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This was simply amazing! Keep writing please!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
this was brilliantly written, I couldnt stop reading.
you wrote everything is such details that It seems real. it was so easy to picture every scene you wrote here. well done!

though whats the point of the knot? i read that in other fics but never understood the appeal?
snowwolfninjaprincess-23 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
i really liked this but i do have 1 quetion - what were jackson and scott doin' that whole time?
Amy Mancini chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
There is so much love that came across that I just don't know how to handle it. My heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart. This was the most amazing thing. Thank you for sharing it with us!
xMissxSpunkyx chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
How could this not be someone's cup of tea! this is like frosted flakes... Yanno, grrrrrrrrrreat! I love how you not only got the cute cuddles in but the smex and bit of humor. Two thumbs way WAY up!
Dispara chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Very nice! Really good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
HOT! So SO HOT! I sincerely hope that you will be continuing this story. I would like to see if stiles will tell his father, and will there be more physical changes for stiles? possibly cubs in the future? Especially if they get the house finished in time for the mating season lol! Great fic, and great story all around!