Reviews for as the moon was rising in your eyes
Vivss chapter 1 . 7/31
I love this one shot so much!
You write Harry and Luna dynamics very well. And Luna is just the way I think JK portrays her to be in canon.
I wish you would write more H/L stories.
garage glamorous chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Oh my god! This is incredible!

You wrote Luna so, so well :)
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was...extremely confusing but beautiful nonetheless. I think I love it...Happy Writing:)
mondaytrain chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I really love your prose, and it fits Luna in a way. But God, that ending was just saddening. D':
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Love the idea, also love the idea of Luna being in dreams, can imagine her playing that role.
"if you knew it, then it would be something to know, like the dates in the History of Magic books that Professor Binns made us remember. The dates in the History of Magic books aren't love, Harry." love this bit.
LiquidThoughts chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
never.
do this.
again.
I seriously died at the end. So very good.
Cloudancer chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Why do you do this to meeeeeeeeeee.

*weeps an ocean of tears*

Vandoo, its brilliant! Right now I am incapable of analysing it. I mean, really. Its too beautiful. Its very real, as in, Harry could be a little-little in love with Juna, with Hermione, with Ginny and even Cho for the rest of his life, and they all occupy different bits of him. Some parts of us belong to the people who teach us to see a certain way. Ugh I am making no sense. But the writing is brilliant and dreamlike, and Luna is *perfect*
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I seriously doubt you could ever possibly know how much I love this. It...I...But.. It's just...Gahh, I can't think.
Breath taking, really. I don't know what else to say.
Stay Amethyst,
Layla
Sandalaris chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Such a sad fic, yet beautiful too. You wrote it wonderfully.
BlameNargles chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love the way you've written Luna. Brilliant piece.
aprettyfacelies chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
It's mad, whimsical, heart breaking and simply enchanting and I just cannot love this story more for having all of these elements perfectly woven together. It's the type of story that leaves a bitter taste in my mouth that, in some hidden and forgotten box in my mind, kind of tastes sweet. Bittersweet. Why didn't I say that in the first place?

Just, beautiful, perfect, amazing fic. I can't say much more than that.
lifeofapplepie chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh, Harry and Luna. How these two steal my heart. Excellent, excellent job.
porcelian-doll chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wow. This really took my breath away. Your style is fantastic - very raw and untouched. Luna made my heart break. I love her, I really do. Favorited.
Xo
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I'm not quite sure where to start. Smiles for the Alice references. Smiles for the Luna-ness and her wisdom. Smiles for one chance out of thirteen. There is magic in that, no?

Loved it even though I think I might need to read it again to get it all.
22Moons chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
What a strange and beautiful story. Harry and Luna have such an unusual relationship - it's friendship, but beyond friendship, and love too in a way. It's very hard to pin down and put a name to it, and I think you did a wonderful job of just showing it. Thank you!