Reviews for Of Cobbing and Cuddling
hpdude-4life chapter 3 . 9/17
Lmao, no I don't think I do know anyone with grey eyes! That's such a good point.
Scorpius scared me there for a second - no way is his hair not white blond like Draco's. I was genuinely concerned.
hpdude-4life chapter 2 . 9/9
I love Rose's lists as well, they're quality.
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 9/9
Lol Rose is funny in this. Her and Scorpius' banter was top notch ;)
Helena Black chapter 1 . 7/24
loved it! 3
lizzzsunshine chapter 18 . 7/17
Omg I don't think I've laughed so hard a fic in ages! Constant hilarity. Absolutely perfect.
Sofia Linnae chapter 7 . 7/13
Oh my god, I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as I did while reading this chapter...

"Now, you listen here Worpster. You can't always unmake a potion." Wise words, Rose. Wise words...
livelovelaugh7 chapter 18 . 7/6
This was one of my favorite endings. It was completely hilarious. Thank you for so a great story
Sorcieres de la Neige chapter 18 . 6/10
Heey
And is there always all that german words in english ? I've seen two or three german words too. It's interesting I recognise all that french words in fact because it means I can use them in english
And don't worry, I've stopped in 2007, for your stories ;) the other day I was saying that same thing to myself "you've been in FanFiction since 2009, that is a lot of time. And oh crap, my 3/4 first stories... I hope no one reads them now" hahaha
Well, enough with answering you, I was here to comment on the story !
I loved the way Scorpius and Rose said yes to each other. It took no one to stress about "I have to say them I love them and what if they doesn't love me?". I mean, there was a second of that when Scorpius froze about saying "my girlfriend" but it was so natural.
Now I'm in love with this natural way of doing this. I need a boy to practise haha
Thank you for this story anyway. It was really fun (I laughed alone in front of the story in the underground and I don't know if people were looking at me suspiciously or thinking I was mad... I hope they were, honestly ;) haha).
I think I prefer the energy of Seeing Red, because it is all condensed in a short period of time, and Scorpius is agressive and Rose is less crazy (but the crazy Rose and the nice Scorpius were good too!)... I noticed your Scropiuses are always in love before your Roses, by the way ;)
Well, see you ! (Or read you)
Gui
Sorcieres de la Neige chapter 3 . 6/9
Do you speak french ? There is a lot of french words in your textx, and I know many words in english come from french but I didn't knew we could use "blasé" in english
Sorcieres de la Neige chapter 1 . 6/9
I've decided to read this too. I told you I was not patient. I am eating all your fics in a day.
But I will not review every chapter because I don't want to spam your email xD (which I already did... But it's late)
I really like this Rose. She is not like me but she is so curious and she has these thoughts... So funny
JThawN chapter 18 . 4/22
You're a brilliant writer. The humour, characterization, the plot, everything is absolutely brilliant. However now that I have reading this story (its 4.32am right now what is my life), I can't help but wonder if you rushed the ending because of the way Rose-Scor got together. It seemed slightly misplaced as you had such a great build up, the sexual tension between them was palpable, honestly I was giddy like a fangirl until bam Scor goes crazy with the girlfriend line. I did cringe...alot, not going to lie, the rest of it seemed rushed too. I wish you had developed their relationship more after, the reaction of Rose's family, meeting with the Malfoys, the mischief they could have gotten up to during school, what about the future after school? All this build up was dissolved so suddenly and it just made the ending seem almost empty but I think the scare did salvage some parts of it, however it seemed off still. I know this was your first long fanfiction so take this as constructive criticism and not me being hateful lol. I still think you're a bloody brilliant writer and since I'm readig "Seeing Red"...I hope you will take your time with that fanfiction. Don't worry about your readers. We'll always be here, quality over quantity of chapters is better any day! But overall congratulations and a very well done. You have a zeal for writing, don't ever give it up. XD
JThawN chapter 9 . 4/22
'Wouldn't want to keep you from doing things like, you know, putting on a shirt," oh dear, did I say that out loud? "or putting away your balls," not good, Rose, not good, "or polishing your broomstick," abort mission speak words immediately, I repeat, abort ABORT. "or even going for another ride." WHAT AM I DOING? WHAT ARE THESE WORDS THAT ARE COMING FROM MY MOUTH? AND WHY IS HE GRINNING AT ME LIKE THAT? "Erm yes, as you were." '

LOOOOOL HAHAHAHAHA! Your wit and sense of humour is fantastic!
LovelyLadyMindings chapter 18 . 2/9
So I found this by chance today and spent the entire day reading it! Once I began, I couldn't stop! This is a fantastic story! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the way you crafted Rose-Scorpius's relationship. The initial friendship to romance. It was such a pleasure to read!

And your Rose! She's so cool (LOL). I really like her characterization. She's so much like Ron and Hermione but also her own person! Wonderful! Your Scorpius was sweet as well, as were the other characters.

That said, the only complaint I really had with this story, was with the whole way Rose-Scorpius became official. Like the whole " if she'll have me" bit was a bit too cringeworthy for me and felt kinda out of place. But other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Having read some of your other stories, you have a knack for crafting relaxed, sunny, simple stories. Well done!
Mr-insom chapter 18 . 1/28
SO! HELLO! I'm following you on my account but right now i can't remember the password
Anyway
So yeah I've read the story or rose on the run and thé elevator one . And i read the chapters of seeing red, and waiting for the next chapters i've had re-read the two one shots and THIS morning i saw this STORY.
And i read it all day. AND OH MY GOD IT'S JUST SO GREAT , the development, i really like the fact that They were other characters (loved the James and Zoe part), and the original HP characters (Ron, hermione AND OH MY GOD MACCGONAGAL AT THE END JUST AAAH) were so perfect. I Don't really know what other adjectives to use because it's really perfect, like the Friendship, thé complicité, thé frustration, thé realism of the way thé characters act, ans speaker and the situations... (Aaaand all the innuendos ahah) ans thé fact that rose is so blind when you CAN freakin' see SCORPIUS LIKES YOU (thé part when he argues with Alex with a " Why do you do THIS to me" I JUST... Aaah Amazing) ans thé way Rose thinks all thé panics, train of thoughts just Amazing. Really thanks you for THIS Amazing STORY and the other!
Sorry if my english is weird #french gère
Plus, my keyboard rends to put random words in maj (but some maj were wanted ahah)
My last thing to Say , or ask will ne : can toi write my fate ? Or my life? Or something in between ahah
Well I hope you have a good day or good night, thanks for your writtings and KEEP DOING IT YOU HAVE A REAL TALENT!
inreverie89 chapter 18 . 1/12
Yes writing is rewarding and liberating isnt it. its the writer's joy to create their own world for their beloved characters. And i love your scorpius and rose a lot. Smart, sensible, funny, nothing off limit. Thanks for writing!