Reviews for What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
cidoka cullen chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
Happy New Year ... peace, health and success. bj bj adore you kiss...
cidoka cullen chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
feliz natal... bj bj ...
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 17 . 12/5/2014
Hehe Jasper really has the worst luck! Another fabulous story though it would have been interesting to read how Jasper handled the hospital, but still wonderful :)
Shawna chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
Another great chapter. I loved every word! Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work1
Shawna chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
Another great chapter. Esme did good in finally getting through her to her stubborn daughter. Hoorah for Esme! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
Another great chapter. That was an interesting bit of history that you put in at the AN about British Navy punishments in the 1700s and 1800s. I didn't even know about that! Very cool! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
Another great chapter. I think Mamma Bear succeeded in getting through to her trouble-making cub. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Another great chapter. It seems Edward learned his lesson! I can't wait to see mamma bear dole out her big cub's punishment! Keep up the great work!
Shawna chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Another great chapter. I think Emmett should be the one to get busted first, since it was all his idea! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
Another great chapter. The kids are sooo busted! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Another great chapter. Wow! Mamma Bear's pretty pissed at her trouble-making cubs right now! I sure wouldn't want to be them when Mamma Bear's claws come out! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Nice chapter! I loved the fireworks and especially the greenhouse explosion! I can't wait to see how Mamma Bear Esme reacts to her cubs' thoughtless and destructive actions! Keep up the good work!