Reviews for What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
SNHfvr chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Great story! Awesome :-)
cjstar01 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Okay so I did not read this but the name what could possibly go ronge,I got to say one thing.a buch of things can go could can get in a bunch of trouble and wish you would there is more than 1000 ways to die so,that is what could possibly go ronge.:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) bie
Shawna chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Another wonderful chapter! Yeah! The Cullen kids are so busted! Can't wait to read more!
Shawna chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Another great chapter! I love this story! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Another great chapter. Love the story! Keep writing please!
Shawna chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Great chapter! Love the story so far! Keep going!
Shawna chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Great chapter! This is my first time reading this story and so far it's pretty good! Great job!
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
That was a lovely ending for the story. I love the last little bit though. That was priceless. I know where my mind went with that little threat of Esme's.

Can't wait for the new stories. You have a great imagination.

Hugs, Che'
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
I know I should have been reviewing from the beginning. I've read several of your stories now and I really enjoy them. I will try to go back and review all the stories/chapters that I've read so far.

In the meantime, I hope you continue writing. I look forward to more of your work. Fair warning, I tend to get a little long-winded and emotionally caught up in the stories. If long reviews bother you please let me know.

Hugs, Che'
kalico chapter 17 . 2/22/2013
what a really awsome story! I have to say I love your twilight stories so smuch..
thanks for sharring.

kalico
Princess Isabela chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
Congratulations ! Wonderful story ! I wonder where did you get inspiration for your Carlisle... I wish I knew someone as patient, wise, and kind as him ! I am so in love !
I wonder something else: how do you make up all the mischief you put these people through ?! I think it is amazing ! I thought I was a well behaved kid, but I am begining to think I lack creativity... LOL
Anyway, thanks for your stories, I really apreciate them !
Torgetta chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
This was a fun story, thank-you.
edwardian1901 chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
Oh, so fun! I enjoyed this IMMENSELY. Stayed up with it late last night.

I ADORE your Carlisle Cullen. Seriously, I could marry him. Watch out, Esme.

Alice was my favorite—how funny! I always wondered about that too when I read these things: doesn't everyone know the sooner you cry and give up the sooner it ends?!

And the Hello Kitty paddle ... if you read my stuff, you know I got a thing for implements. But this one is the mother of all.

And you, Cumor, are one wise lady. It's an honor to make your acquaintance.
Twilight Girl chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I have read this story once before and I liked it. I would also like to point out that whenever someone asks "what could possibly go wrong?", " what's the worst that can happen?" and " It can't possibly get any worse can it?" Things can and will always go wrong and will end badly for whoever said it. That's why I never say that because it always seems to make things worse. But keep up the great job writing your stories.
Jenna chapter 17 . 9/28/2012
I loved this story, it was just so awesome!