Reviews for What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
That was a great episode. It included all the characters in the family and demonstrated their personalities and how they reacted to stress. It seemed adventurous and believable and fair when it came to dealing with discipline. Carlisle is a loving and caring father-figure and the mother, though sweet and sensitive can also demonstrate her dislike of disrespect and destruction. In the end the family reunited as a strong and healthy unit.
Navyangel85 chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
Dead So Dead hope they had fun cause they are dead
Guest chapter 17 . 9/27/2016
Awesome Story!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/19/2016
Awesome story, thanks for writing it.
cidoka cullen chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
Happy New Year ... peace, health and success. bj bj adore you kiss...
cidoka cullen chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
feliz natal... bj bj ...
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 17 . 12/5/2014
Hehe Jasper really has the worst luck! Another fabulous story though it would have been interesting to read how Jasper handled the hospital, but still wonderful :)
Shawna chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
Another great chapter. I loved every word! Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work1
Shawna chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
Another great chapter. Esme did good in finally getting through her to her stubborn daughter. Hoorah for Esme! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
Another great chapter. That was an interesting bit of history that you put in at the AN about British Navy punishments in the 1700s and 1800s. I didn't even know about that! Very cool! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
Another great chapter. I think Mamma Bear succeeded in getting through to her trouble-making cub. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Another great chapter. It seems Edward learned his lesson! I can't wait to see mamma bear dole out her big cub's punishment! Keep up the great work!
Shawna chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Another great chapter. I think Emmett should be the one to get busted first, since it was all his idea! Keep up the good work!