Reviews for Random Thinking for 30 Days
Myriamj chapter 25 . 10/20/2012
Good histories, all them.
I hope updates :)
Myriamj chapter 20 . 10/20/2012
WTF!

Ok, ok. I'm shock.
You write ok. You win. I'm shock.
Myriamj chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
Only curiosity, Curly is the crazy boyfriend, isnt?
Good history.
Myriamj chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
I love Gertie; there arent histories about her... no much.
So, im glad to read this.
Myriamj chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Interesting... really.
Myriamj chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Ok, i really thanks you for to write this history.
I think Eugene is gay, and it's ok.
And its a good history.
Thanks again.
Nep2uune chapter 25 . 10/17/2012
I could definally see Sid getting into this kind of situation.
Nep2uune chapter 24 . 8/1/2012
All your stories were really good and to the point. I like some of the twist you put into them all.
Nep2uune chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
Shooting Star - I could see that happening. I think Lila would rather live in the country than in the city. I believe that is why she like Stinky and Arnie over Arnold.
Dawn in Darkness- Curly is a very strange child.
LadyLee87 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This is a good one for this theme. I inwardly gasped when the bow was ripped because we all know the dear sentiment for Helga and the bow. She took the situation quite well on the outside though she wanted to hurt Rhonda deep down. Very fitting oneshot
Nep2uune chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
All of these stories were touching in their own special way.
Nep2uune chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
I think it was fate. Since they were from two different world something or someone had to pull them together?
Nep2uune chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Gertie is the glue that holds them all together. Yeah Miles and Stella are home with their family were they belong.
Nep2uune chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
I always thought that Lila was not happy in the big city. I think that is why she liked Stinky and Arnie. They are more about the country living. Somewhere she don't have to be perfect.
Nep2uune chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Ripped Apart- I believe Rhonda would do this. Helga still wore the bow in high school? I laughed at Pheobes' question about Gerald.
Over the rainbow- Very good short story about Eugene and Park relationship. I'm glad the gang is supporting them.