Reviews for Broken and fixed
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
Wow! A long lost son reunited with his father. That's powerful stuff, man. I wonder what's happening to Roark at the moment? Can he ever trust his father again?
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
Byron should have told Roark the truth long ago. Now, Roark no longer trusts Byron.
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
Wow! Silver is so cool in this story. Poor Roark, he has to follow along, and he still thinks that his father and the others think that he's nuts. And Saturn...what type of plans does he have?
whyisitimportant chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
I'm enjoying every single chapter you've uploaded since this story is getting more and more interesting. This chapter has broken my heart, have never knew Byron had such sad memories. But that makes Silver older than Roark, it's a bit hard for me to believe, since Silver is only a teenager boy and Roak is at least in his early 20s in both game and manga. I still enjoy it anyway. XD Please update soon, and I wonder what'd happen if Silver and Roark met?
Fire-Shiell chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
The story isn't getting boring at all! I, personally, think its getting to the good part. xD
ITS SO HARD TO THINK OF SOMETHING TO SAYYYYYY :U ((I just woke up like, right now :P))
Lol anyways, I can't wait for the next update(:
Fire-Shiell chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
I could've SWORE I have reviewed before. o.o

Anyway, nice story so far! It is very intresting, and I always look forward to your updates on it (: