Reviews for Colorful days
Error504 chapter 34 . 3/13
I just read all 33 chapters within the last few hours and I was excited to see more until I got to this chapter. I actually went "Awww man" out loud. For what it's worth, I really liked your writing and I don't think it was something you should be ashamed of. I think you characterized everyone very well and gave life to your story. Also, thanks for posting your outlines of the story so I can get some closure. A lot of writers refused to do that for some reason. Still, such a shame. I was really enjoying the story and I do hope you change your mind in the future.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 34 . 3/11
That was a fun reading while it lasted and those ideas you had for it were interesting. Anyway, thanks for the story!
Cloy552 chapter 34 . 3/10
Thank you for the wonderful story and for actually giving an outline of what would happen throughout it. There are too many stories that end without closure and I appreciate you at least giving the outline for the rest of it. Good luck with your game!
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 34 . 3/10
Not gonna lie, it's a bummer to hear but I can understand and you actually giving us the 'Whys' and actually giving a summary of sorts of the whole thing is more than enough. Thank you for writing this story and for also coming out and talking to us as to why you will not continue it.

I wish you the best of luck in life and that game of yours :)
aevan chapter 34 . 3/9
tl;dr. hoping it picks up in future :P
Cloy552 chapter 33 . 1/16
Well I hope it's just another Hiatus as I've now caught up.

Even if it isn't I've enjoyed this story greatly.
Cloy552 chapter 32 . 1/16
Good Job Satori. That is an excellent way to make up for Mind reading, though you'd have to wonder what the difference in the level of detail would be.
Cloy552 chapter 21 . 1/16
I immediately went 'Oh shi-' when you mentioned sunflowers. Apparently your Yuuka likes kids but dislikes everyone else... huh.

also:
Good job Yukari!

Feeling displeased with Remilia plotting against her sister so viciously which means you wrote this well.
Cloy552 chapter 19 . 1/16
GODDAMNIT SEIGA

oh and I forgot about it when she last appeared but

GODDAMNIT YUKARI
Cloy552 chapter 17 . 1/16
You know when you really think about it Koishi's power is absolutely terrifying. She can manipulate the subconscious, and she could basically kill anyone in Gensokyo if she really wanted to. Just thinking about it is kind of chilling when you realize how much of the body is run by the unconscious, your heart beats unconsciously, you digest food, your body regulates it's temperature, if she really hated someone they could die any number of ways just from her picking one of the many parts of the body that works unconsciously and shutting it down, or making it overwork itself.
Cloy552 chapter 5 . 1/16
1000 yen would be approximately 10 dollars...
Sherin chapter 33 . 10/28/2015
So I finish reading the fic in one go! XD

Really love the way you've been portraying Flan!

Despite you saying sth about no pairings sometimes ago, I see a sudden burst of KoiFura in the latest chapter. I do certainly enjoy the cute otp moments, sudden or not. Not that I mind their brotp feel before cuz they're still young (appearences wise anyway). Imagine Flan going home and telling her sister, she's dating Koshi now XD I can imagine Remilia's spilling out her tea and I'm certain it won't go so well for the elder satori either XD

KoiFura and their overprotective sisters aside, I wonder what's their next destination? While I'm happy to see Flan exploring new places, I'm starting to feel bad for Remilia at home who's worrying sick. I just hope she won't chew out her sister and Meiling too much...

And yes I noticed the updated date, but I still risked it with no regret cuz the story is really intriguing. I hope you won't abandon the fic. I'm sure everyone is looking forward to the Scarlet sisters reunion.
pltrgst chapter 33 . 7/4/2015
awesome story! though, is this gonna continue?
pltrgst chapter 5 . 7/2/2015
One thousand yen? thats like, 8 dollars!
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 33 . 3/14/2015
Well, this was a good chapter, showing them bonding, even if it felt a bit like filler, but glad to see this fic back.