Reviews for Colorful days
pltrgst chapter 33 . 7/4
awesome story! though, is this gonna continue?
pltrgst chapter 5 . 7/2
One thousand yen? thats like, 8 dollars!
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 33 . 3/14
Well, this was a good chapter, showing them bonding, even if it felt a bit like filler, but glad to see this fic back.
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 33 . 3/12
Are you SURE you're not making KoiFura a thing ;). And no worries about the hiatus. I'm just happy to read the chapter, no matter when it's updated )
TCAnimorph chapter 33 . 3/12
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 33 . 3/12
I got really excited to see an update on this in my email. I'm honestly dying to see Flandre and Koishi be a thing. They're so cute! Anyways aha, looking forward to reading more! :)
Guest chapter 32 . 10/18/2014
I just finish reading this whole book and it was wonderful.I hope you will upload the next chapter as afst as you can!
OtakuDrag0n chapter 32 . 7/18/2014
I am finally caught up! YES! I really enjoyed this story so far, and it has been such an emotional rollercoaster omw... anyways... I can't wait until the next chapter, and congratulations on graduation!
StattStatt chapter 32 . 7/11/2014
Well, lookie here. Here, among the loads of crap that excists on this site, is a story that is just incredibly wonderful! Seriously, this is some really great stuff, and I can't get enough of it! This is more of a review of the series so far as a whole.

The writing is superb, in my honest opinion. You're detailed enough so that I can get a clear view of the enviorment, character, and what is going on, but not overly so that I get bored of it. Incredibly few misspellings, and no grammar errors from what I can see.

And what I love very much about this story is that it is very full of feelings. I am not lying when I say that there were tears in my eyes after Koishi's and Satori's reunion in this chapter. There is a lot of funny moments, all which bring a smile to my face, manny of them which make me laugh, when there is a sad moment I can almost feel how sad the characters are, or how grave the situation is.
The fact of how you keep every character in line, and they never stray from the personality that's been established is a major plus as well.

I also love the action. The flow is smooth, the actions are fluid, and, and... I'm running out of things to praise and gush about, wow.

Damn it, this review is just turning into a massive gush-fest, but I don't care. I want MORE, and I will wait how ever long it may take! I so sincerely want to know what happens next! There has been a long time since I was this excited about a newly found story and author.

Keep up the AMAZING work, looking forward for MUCH, much more! (o'w'o)
Dood chapter 32 . 7/4/2014
I really enjoy your story, but the updates! THE UPDATES! So slow... it's torture!
I put this story as my favorite a long time ago, I come back: 3 new chapters! Yay, except that I read them all in 15 minutes! :C
Piruries chapter 32 . 7/1/2014
OrinxMeiling FTW! Nice chapter, I enjoed it quite a bit, only complaint is the update speed
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 32 . 6/27/2014
Orin supports the KoiFura pairing, hehe. Even tho you said yourself there won't be such thing as that pairing. Speaking of pairings...Orin/Meiling? Well I haven't seen such a thing and it's certainly risen my interest.
Oh and the part of the two sister's reuniting pulled at my heart strings * sniff * This chapie was so worth the wait as was everyone before this! Great job mate!
Tau Warlord chapter 32 . 6/25/2014

Orin and Meiling? oooh hoo thats a new one.

Dat scene when Satori was crying, man that really hit me right in the heart.

Although I must admit, I find it kind of odd that Meiling finds Satori's power offending when her Master's power is almost like a Pseudo Mind Control (she sort of made Kaguya and pals into her attack dogs for crying out loud!). Some people even depict Remilia's power to the point where she can get any information out of someone by manipulating fate.
TCAnimorph chapter 32 . 6/25/2014
Satori made my heart melt and I want her.
Mizuki00 chapter 32 . 6/25/2014
... Orin X Meiling? Oh man, rarely saw such pairing

Again, awesome pairi- I mean, chapter!

I shall be awaiting future updates from you again