Reviews for I Have Never
Jyasha tucker chapter 3 . 4/9
It was wonderful and amazing
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
Really good!
A chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
Damn...that was...ummmm...wow...just wow
hf chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
Omg madara is a monster
Echo DeMon chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I read a fanfiction similar to this one but instead of drinking they took off a piece of clothes.
NobodyUnderstands chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
*nosebleed*
Night-Being chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Hell that was HOT! I would definitely play that game with them! And considering the set I wouldn't even care with which one I'd end up with... :D :D :D

Anyway, the build up was great, the questions... which sometimes made me gasp from surprise and sometimes laugh like crazy. :D But oh poor Dei, he's such a sweetheart! I would just hug him and then shove a finger (or two... maybe three) up his ass... and he would like it! Yes! Oh and Itachi you naughty devil! Hehe... well it's said that those who doesn't look it usually are the most skilled ones. :P Yummy.

Then the separate chapters. First I was like oh HidaIta, that is definitely going to be my most favorite one! Oh... HOTNESS... drooling Itachi plastered on the table. *.* Someone's having a wild dream today...

Then PeinSaso... an unusual combination for me. I've never really read anything with them, but oh how work they fitted together. And I think I'll just go and try the cock ring on someone! It seemed like a great form of sweet torture. 3

And then Dei, our sweet uke Deidara. I had this evil smirk on my lips all the time I've read it. He's such a dirty little bitch! And Madara was so demanding. O.O Who could resist?

So yes... in the end I'm not really decided which chapter I liked most, because I LOVED THEM ALL! 3
Zayabel Draga chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
HOT DAYUM!
AntwSpring chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Dei x madara. Mmm i like
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
very delicious story. And where did u get those plushie Deidara and itachi from?
Darkwolfmiss chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
It was good and the Ending was actually kind of funny XD Poor dei
Hidan chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
This fanfic was awesome! Especially liked page 2 ;)
CeeBoo chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
I have to say that they are all great but the MadaDei one was my favorite! :3
the.rhea.baby chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Haha Deidara and Madara make such a cute couple :)
the.rhea.baby chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Wow. Guess who ever monitored the elevator security tapes really got a show, huh?