Reviews for Searching For Love
AnJ chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
Awesome!
Kat.inna.Hat chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
You should write a sequal about Thor and Loki ooooh you could make it. A threequal (trilogy) and tell the story of Bruce and Lorenzo
Isa-Just-Me chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
Bucky... seriously? Steve is Tony's okkk? Fuck off.
Owwnnn weddiiing dayyy ! Love it!
Stony AND THORKI? DUDE, I LOVE YOU. REALLY.
Mooore! Why don't you do something with howard? He's back from dead, isn't he? Something like... he kidnapping steve and tony or something like that !
grayember13 chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
Ok so I liked this well cept for Bucky being a dick but how are people coming back from the dead? I missed something. KILL BUCKY! NO ONE gets between stony!
Isa-Just-Me chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
Awwwwwnnn ! i love Stony!
It's amazing the fact that in your fanfic, everybody is coming back from death... howard (son of a bitch), peggy ( ) and bucky...
Oh i'm sooo sorry bucky but Steve is Tony's now! And if you do something, I will push you from another train!
Oh no, i don't like the way howard smiled to Steve! Tony, plz, protect your husband from your dad okk?
Plzz update! I want mooooore! XOXO
grayember13 chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
Question why is he still alive and how? Same with Peggy. Anyways PLEASE update SOON!
Journey Hates chapter 10 . 8/29/2012

PLEASE GOD DON'T LEAVE US HANGING
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
What the f...
Isa-Just-Me chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
OMFG HOWAAAARDDD? REEEEEAAAALLLYYYY? DUDE, GIRL, YOU'RE A GENIUSSS! I looooved ur fanfic! 3 STONY 3 PLEEEAAASSEEE update soon, I wanna see the end of iiiit! thaanksss!
grayember13 chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
Howard get away from Ton'y Steve! KILL HIM! PLEASE update SOON!
02847qndawd chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Aww yeah, cliffhanger! Can't wait for the next part, good job on the story so far! :D
Smilingeyesandpixiedust chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
Big cliff hanger! Please update soon (I mean don't feel pressured or anything its your story and all).