Reviews for Quiet Reflections and Unlikely Outcomes
intimidating chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
Standing up and cheering! Wonderful!
PACTNMMT chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
I have really enjoyed this story! I was afraid of what you might have had in store for Ducky, but it ends just right! Thanks for sharing!
prairiecitygirl chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
This is an awesome story! Really enjoyed it. Then again, I enjoy most of your writings, so I shouldn't be surprised...
Lidil chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
An end to an era.

Nicely told.
torontogirl12 chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
Wonderful ending to a thorought delightful story. Well done!
ny05016sc chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
I liked the Ruby character when they first intoduced her. I think she and Tim make an adorable couple, even more then Tim and Abby.
torontogirl12 chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
YAY! Always did like is going to fit right in with "The Team". That Ducky is a wily one,he knew full well what Tim was up to and came up with this solution. Good one!
ElSaTa chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
nice bringing Ruby in.
Wonder how Gibbs will react when he discovers that TIm will be housing in with Ducky? And when will Gibbs finally talk to Tim! Seems like his problems really doesnt matter. that how TIm thinks really doesnt matter.

please update soon
torontogirl12 chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
So happy that Jimmy got the job. Loved his interaction with wait to see who his new assistant is going to be.
Lidil chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
Today.

Was a good day.
torontogirl12 chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
Oh Oh,I really hope it is going to be else will fit in with the "family".
torontogirl12 chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
It was nice of Tony to apologize to Tim but now ther's Abbys' reaction to the news still to 't wait
St. Aidan chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
Love Tim's response to Tony in the squad room!
Lidil chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
Jimmy Palmer is qualified to replace Ducky as Chief Medical Examiner for NCIS.

Let's hope they choose...wisely.
lcp68 chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
talk about turmoil, geez. And whats with Gibbs? Why does he have such a big problem regarding Tim staying at Duckys while he is recuperating.. I hope Tim either transfers or quits to get away from Gibbs and the way he is treated by him..
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »