Reviews for Quiet Reflections and Unlikely Outcomes
torontogirl12 chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
What's going on with Ducky? I think they all need to have a "campfire" and clear the air. Gibbs need to tell Tim how he feels about him.
ElSaTa chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
great chapter even when it ends without a "clifhanger". hope to read more soon .
JazzieG chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
I don't think it matters what age you are, we all contemplate our mortality but the older we get the more often we do it. There are too many things in this world that can take us by surprise. No doubt Ducky has reached that point in his life where he has to contemplate whether it's time for some leisure!
torontogirl12 chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Nice update.
camry72 chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
If Gibbs had been nicer to McGee on telling him to take the week of it might have worked better.
camry72 chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
As stupid as it is for Tim to return to work. I don't blame him a little. It does seem as though they think he is the weakest (I know it's not the case) but it's like they let Tony return. So yeah.
Lidil chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Tim and Ducky are good friends.
dr3 chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Misconceptions galore. Poor Tim.
ElSaTa chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
great chapter.
hope to read more soon.

Would be nice to see what GIbbs told Tony and how he reacted. To see that Gibbs really only has Tims interest and not only Tonys.
Lidil chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
It seems that Tim' teammates care about his welfare.
torontogirl12 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Great update. Hope that Gibbs can finally get through to Tim that he is a valued member of the team.
Usher chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
More, more, more!
iizninja chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Pardon me. I must partake in spontaneous flailing.
ODALALY! THIS IS AMAZING! WOAH! I THOUGHT THIS WAS A ONESHOT BUT NOW IT ISN'T AND I'M FLABBERGASTED AT THAT, AND YOUR WRITING IS SO GOOD THAT I COULDN'T STOP READING AND I LOVE HOW LONG IT WAS AND YOUR DESCRIPTIONS AND…
Okay, I've collected myself. You've really outdone yourself with this story. The characters are pegged fantastically. Gibbs is brash but caring. He's not brazen to the point where he's totally callous, but he's not a softie either. He's showing the trouble he always has with expressing emotions, but it's still obvious to the onlooker that those emotions are there and burning. Tim's desire, need, to go back to work is always what I've imagined in him. The series hasn't given me a good McGee whump (is it sadistic to hope that after the explosion he comes out faring the worst? I love him, but he hasn't been dragged through trials. It's trials that show what the character's really made of, and I'm convinced that McGee's got more to him than meets the eye. Like… okay, I won't go into what I want to happen next season :P ), but taking in all of his attributes I seriously imagine him trying to prove himself. Pulling a Tony, Gibbs, Ziva, even though that's not who he is. Well, let me amend that. He is stubborn, he takes pain well (emotional pain, sure… not sure about physical), and he is a member of Team Gibbs but he's just... different. He's, I hate to say, the computer geek. That's why he's so endearing, really, but he's struggled with that label for a while. You know, he's always wanted to fit. And he does fit, in the way that awkward jagged puzzle piece miraculously fits in the center of everything, but it's hard to tell when all he sees is that he doesn't look like the other, proportionate, puzzle pieces. (Hehe, that almost sounded deep and philosophical. Or… am I just sleep deprived?) But, I digress. You've gotten all of the hidden characteristics of our characters exposed in this. YOU'VE DONE SUCH A GREAT JOB! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! ACK! THIS WAS REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD! I love long stories (so don't discouraged if you don't get a lot of reviewers. People tend to be too lazy to read long stories, but that doesn't speak for your writing) and this is the perfect summer fic. Thanks for writing this amazingness. I BEG THEE FOR MORE! MORE MORE MORE!
Woah… this review is long… Sorry. :D
Signed, your resident lunatic, iizninja
JazzieG chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Well... OUCH!

I do have a question though (it's not a criticism, I'm just curious.) I thought they didn't wrap ribs any longer whether they're broken or not because of the restriction it causes which can lead to pneumonia. Could be wrong but just wondered. :)
ElSaTa chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
nice start, like to see how it goes on. Hope to read more soon
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »