Reviews for How To Date A Romantically Challenged Swordsman
HallowWeenQueen chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
I think you should do a multi-chapter fic about Zoro's birthday! Nami's was hilarious and I would love to read one about his :)
TayMor chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
i loved this! really really loved it.
TayMor chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
hahahaha i laughed so hard in this chapter. seriously, you made zoro so cuuttee!
Goku's Daughter chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Cute story. I really liked Luffy in it hahaha Keep writing

mochidesu chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
LOL, leave it to Zoro to 'spoil' their date like that ;D That was really cute!
You're an amazing writer, looking forward to more ZoNa fics from you! :3
ul-him chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
oh so sweet, we couldnt expect much of a date if Zoros involved but at least Namis antics has bring her something good, and in the end she gave him sex so everyone wins!
I love it, looking forward your next ZoNa.
btw love the image.
fmdevil chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Very entertaining! Loved their 'L-Word' confessions.

Would love to help ya with a ZoNa prompt... but my brain is still fried right now... so good luck.

Can't wait to see what ya come out with next. And as always; keep up the great work there sis ;]
Purple Handprint chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
I literally LOL'd. Good chapter. :D

And wait... Queen Otohime Queen Toilet-Music-Cover-Upper?
Purple Handprint chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
:D Can't wait for the date.
Purple Handprint chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Yayyyy, sequel! :D

Also, what does "oyasumi" mean?
ul-him chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
But Zoro's b-day it is on November! Nya doesn't matter I'll wait whatever it takes.
ZoSan but not quite was indeed awkward but very funny, well what could we do they have had more awkward moments courtesy of Oda himself. The dressing code wasn't exactly Zoro's forte but let's hope he'd do better in the date.
Until next chapter.
mochidesu chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
(rolls on the floor laughing) Too funny! xP Great job with this chapter, update soon! :)
fmdevil chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Good update there sis.
And you don't have to appologize about nothing: Zoro and Sanji just make it too easy to tease and abuse their rivalry.
As always: keep up the great work!
Kia Zaoldyeck chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
hahah bromance! bromance!
i like it
Please continue writing, I love your works
update ne!
Mushroom Pizza chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Oh my God, such a life savior! I've been very busy and stressed out with real life recently, but then I went to fanfiction and found your story and oh my, so funny! Sanji sounds so...haha *sweatdrop*
It seems like he wasn't being jealous because of Nami being with Zoro, but because of the fact that ZORO was being with Nami, haha... Sanji is having this Zoro-complex. But yes, same like you, I don't ship ZoSan but I don't know I somehow found both of them interesting, like a total bromance :D
I will be waiting for your next update. So entertaining! XD