Reviews for Mass Effect: Destination
Kelly's my Girl chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
HOLY COW!

This chapter was well worth the wait and was spectacular!

I actually felt genuinely touched at Miranda's touchy/motherly actions. Even though she may not claim to be a good mother...I think she has a lot of good potential. I really like Alan's conditions of making vows with waffle ice cream cones...what could be better than rocky road ice cream cones. Yummy.

I also enjoyed Jacob's retelling of the incident in Dark Star...about the only thing enjoyable about him. Jesus, he was such a d-bag this time around. I mean, seriously, he pulled zero punches with poor Miranda. However, SUPER AWESOME Lorik Quin reference. I always did like his character and wondered what happened to him. I guess there must've been a "fly in the lotion" with his transition from Mass Effect 1-2 and then to 3.

Really amazing story and a great way to return to the action. I really cannot wait to see how this story plays out from here. Welcome back to the game Sigyn!
bluemarlin chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Great chapter and thanks for updating. Please continue.
Dracconnis chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Welcome back! Loved the update
general-joseph-dickson chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Nice chapter.
bluemarlin chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
First-rate chapter. Good job with the Brynn/Miranda conversation. Please continue.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
I'm thirsty allright, for another chapter ;)
general-joseph-dickson chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
Heh, Shepard is doing this. He is not going to let Alan leave Miranda no matter how much miranda wants to get rid of him.
Dracconnis chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
Loved it
Kelly's my Girl chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
AH! LEVIATHAN! BAD A$$!

Wow this chapter...do you accept 30/10? Who am I kidding double it 100/10! Holy cow, give me a minute to pick up my skull fragments from the floor.

1st) Shep's message to Miri, so sad.T_T , both literally and figuratively. That was so sad, Miranda's not the only one getting watery eyed.

2nd) Star Brat! I bet it was Star brat who told Miri to STFU. Gah! Can't wait to find out the mystery villain. So now I wait for the curtain to be drawn and the final act to begin.

3rd) Fenris mechs? Wow what a throw back. Man I haven't heard of one of those since two years ago. Great fan service with that one. Hell, there was a ton of fan service in this one. ExoGeni, Ferris Fields, Ann Bryson...leviathans! Holy toledo, those were some good ME references. Yummy.

4th) All the stuff with Alan. That one hurt even more than the part with Shepard. NOOOOOOOO MIRANDA! I screamed as I read. I can't wait to read Alan and her good bye, I hope I buy more tissues before then.

In short this chapter was SO worth the wait. I mean, wow! I can't wait to read more. See this is why you wait so long between updates. You have to give your audience time to pick up their skull fragments and brain matter from the floor. Which is very thoughtful of you Sigyn. Thank you very much for such a sick (the good kind) update. I am no longer thirsty for updates, however I am hungry for moar!
commandocucumber chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
Parched. Need more.

loved the conversation between brynn and miri. you hit all the right notes in all the right places.

something on this site which continually bothers me (and its nothing to do with the quality of your fic) is shepard's taste in music. everyone always writes it as if he were born in 1990.
Dracconnis chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
Kudos!another excellent chapter
Kelly's my Girl chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Awesome stuff as always, Sigyn. I loved it.

For starters, Miri and Shepard post game that was awesome. You totally created a tender display of love and affection so subtly and expertly that I have to say I am super jealous. This is why I like your romance scenes, they aren't dolled up and there is more substance than flare...na mean? I mean, wow, Shepard was so pissed he smashed his hand. Talk about extreme, still, so sick(in a good way).

Alan and Ori down under huh? Nice! I like how you are writing a character who, sad to say, had next to no lines through out the franchise. That is pure talent right there. Great work on that one!

Then that Asari, ooh, the plot thickens. So we know at this point something is definitely not kosher with Shepard. I like where this is going, I wish I had a crystal ball so I could see how this ends! The suspense is killing me...then again, maybe that's the point? I can't even begin to imagine the twist you have in store for us. I have to say if control worked out as well as this story...maybe I wouldn't pick destroy 99% of the time.

Keep up the great work and thanks for the update!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Nice chapter
bluemarlin chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Excellent chapter. Especially enjoyed the flashback scene. Please continue.
bluemarlin chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
Good chapter. Looking forward to Miranda starting her own organization. Please continue.