Reviews for What a Freaking Word!
king chapter 16 . 8/5/2014
Amazing lo end it spend a whole nighter on this one
Guest chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
Please continue making fics about Furuichi and Lamia.
piayvonne93 chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
i love this story... i cried reading it! keep up the great work! looking forward for your other new story
Guest chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
Awesome work ! ;)
What chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
Who gave you d idea that ogaxaoi was a good idea, man, do some more ogaxhilda stuff, btw your furuichixlama angle sucked.
Critique chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Sorry but I don't blindly praise stories. Your grammar is appaling and makes this quite tedios to read. Your story concept is excellent but the execution, not so much. I'm afraid I can't go any further than this. Good luck.
Hinatawolf chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
This is a great fabric! Goods job!
jeannepaul.raymundo chapter 16 . 6/8/2013
ITS VERY VERY VERY VERY ROMANTIC
Guest chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
y u copy the raining scene in fma? i mean the scene where roy mourns hughes death... :O
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
Oh dear, so it's finally over huh... WHYYYY?! But finally all of this misunderstanding had been straightened up. And I love these two's quarrel like usual (you know what I mean, right?)

What a sweet ending for the two :) a freaking word that could melt the demon maid's coldness, right?

I'm waiting more for your "This is Life" and "Gone to the Hell Alone."

If anyone could make great fanfics about Tatsugarde, that person is you!
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
Good story, terrible grammar. It was so bad that i almost gave up on the story because of it but i didnt. Anyway, i understand this is your first fanfic and your first language might not be english but you desperatly need to improve your grammar.
guest chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
"As Hilda was about to go, Oga tightened her grip even more, making her go back." unless u purposely have it this way than its fine but isn't it suppsoed to be his grip and not her grip as i know oga is a guy.
That's it lv the ending-XD!
good job!
Ja!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
you have only one eror that it and good job lv the ending !
Frayner chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
That was a awesome ending so heart warming. Congratulation on completing this story. It was great from start to finish and I am glad to have been here since the start. Can't wait for more stories from you! Keep up the good work!

Till next time!