Reviews for Daddy Dearest
Cixon chapter 1 . 9/26
Hi there! loving the story so far. Would it be rude to ask if someone compressed this story into fewer chapters? I'm worried about not being able to find anything in my internet history. I'm not bashing the way you wrote it, it's just a bit tedious to keep clicking next chapter every few hundred words.
NanneroftheWE chapter 151 . 8/22
LOL! I really enjoyed your story! Thanks for sharing!
Madhatter'Salice chapter 151 . 7/7
Wonderfully made and highly entertaining!
SakuraKoi chapter 151 . 5/19
More please
The Wolf's Knight chapter 151 . 5/2
Hello I am over 500 or more years old, nice to meet you gramps... Oh and your 16 year old daughter is my mother! :D I with I could do that...
BUCKYBARNESGIRL2016 chapter 72 . 2/4
yay lord fluffy
StarKurama chapter 151 . 2/3
loved it! should make a sequel
Trinabear chapter 151 . 12/2/2015
Oh wow! It would be great if you wrote a one-shot (or possibly two-shot) to this! Perhaps something around 5 years or so in the future just to show where everyone is at in their lives. Like, is Sota in college yet, has Tony and Pepper gotten married, has Thor taken Kagome to Asgard for a visit/vacation, etc? Has Jane come onto the scene again, etc...anyway great story and I just kinda didn't want it to end. Now I have a craving for some Shwarma food all of a sudden! Of course, there aren't any shwarma food joints nearby...oh well...Ha ha!
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 151 . 11/23/2015
Do you mind it I take this idea and do something similar? I loved reading this and would love it even more if I would write something like it as well.
JackFrost14 chapter 151 . 11/9/2015
Poor Tony. He just being a father for a few months, and he already becomes a grandpa *smirk*

Interesting story. Thank you for sharing this beautiful piece of work :)
LoveCommaTiffayy chapter 151 . 11/6/2015
I really enjoyed this!
Meeshkla18 chapter 151 . 10/19/2015
Loooooooved this story! Had me laughing nonstop and I got to see all my favs characters ! Could not ask for a better cross fiction! Thank you sooooo much for taking the time in writing this!:))
Best wishes!