Reviews for Daddy Dearest
Wicked.Onna chapter 1 . 5/6
couldn't stay away so yeah still love it and you may someday return for a sequel
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 14 . 4/10
It speaks about my sense of humor that the father has accidentally made a pass at his unknown daughter. I am looking forward to his reaction
Sakihinata chapter 151 . 4/3
That was fun ;)
Eagle Dreamer chapter 151 . 3/27
I loved it all but especially the last chapter.
Wicked.Onna chapter 151 . 3/3
the second time I read this story and like the first I absolutely loved it hated it to end I only wish that you would make a second one to go with this it was beautifully written and truly is a work of art in all reality it's a masterpiece really
great story
Wicked.Onna chapter 151 . 12/16/2016
this was a great story I wish you would do a fallow up one now but I can only hope
Cixon chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Hi there! loving the story so far. Would it be rude to ask if someone compressed this story into fewer chapters? I'm worried about not being able to find anything in my internet history. I'm not bashing the way you wrote it, it's just a bit tedious to keep clicking next chapter every few hundred words.
NanneroftheWE chapter 151 . 8/22/2016
LOL! I really enjoyed your story! Thanks for sharing!
Madhatter'Salice chapter 151 . 7/7/2016
Wonderfully made and highly entertaining!
SakuraKoi chapter 151 . 5/19/2016
More please
The Wolf's Knight chapter 151 . 5/2/2016
Hello I am over 500 or more years old, nice to meet you gramps... Oh and your 16 year old daughter is my mother! :D I with I could do that...
BUCKYBARNESGIRL2016 chapter 72 . 2/4/2016
yay lord fluffy
StarKurama chapter 151 . 2/3/2016
loved it! should make a sequel
Trinabear chapter 151 . 12/2/2015
Oh wow! It would be great if you wrote a one-shot (or possibly two-shot) to this! Perhaps something around 5 years or so in the future just to show where everyone is at in their lives. Like, is Sota in college yet, has Tony and Pepper gotten married, has Thor taken Kagome to Asgard for a visit/vacation, etc? Has Jane come onto the scene again, etc...anyway great story and I just kinda didn't want it to end. Now I have a craving for some Shwarma food all of a sudden! Of course, there aren't any shwarma food joints nearby...oh well...Ha ha!
3,193 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »