Reviews for Things You Should Know
Rayna's Corner chapter 7 . 10/12/2015
Loved it! Hilarious story :)
Astrido chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
great idea, love the email style here for once.
cheers
Maya
Simply Isnt On chapter 7 . 3/15/2015
I ADORE THIS I REALLY DO OH WOW
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 7 . 2/7/2015
This is hilarious! Sooooo funny I loved it :)
librarywitch chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
That was hilarious! Thanks for the giggles.
erik chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Great fun, thanks.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
Pretty epic. Captures all three perfectly. And written awesomely in the form of emails! Great story!
g6hj chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
I nearly cried at the 'sarcastic violin' part - too funny! Poor Lestrade. :P
sapphireswimming chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Bahahahaha. Oh wow. Oh yes, oh very good. this is brilliant. This is the perfect ending. Oh helppppp this is the best. XD
sapphireswimming chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Heeeeeee. I love seeing all of the crazy things you have Sherlock getting up to even while he's got the flu! Lestrade has fully learned his lesson. Never again.
sapphireswimming chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Hehe. For as unassuming as Watson is, he has the canny ability to make people listen to whatever it is he has to say. Poor Lestrade, though.
sapphireswimming chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
Oh man. This is the best. Love how much mental imagery you're able to convey through such terse back and forthing here.

Ahahahahaha.
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Oh man, this is hilarious. Love the format, all of the emails back and forth. They're absolutely priceless.
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
They're out of milk. And the head's still in it's exalted place in the fridge. And the bread is under the sink. XD

of course.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Ahahaha, this is brilliant. I love the entire concept and the way it's all laid out is just so hilarious and in character and resigned and understanding and helpful and bizarre. Love this.