Reviews for Harry Potter and the RAF
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 7/5
nice tale. dumbles was playing guardian, so he's the one responsible for the vaults issue and should be shot, after being made to pay. sure he didn't expect harry to survive, but that's no excuse for stealing the kid's birthright. don't get me started on the ministry, its corruption, incompetence, bigotry etc. the whole place and set up needs to be burned down, blown up, wiped from existence, and rebuilt. but then, I haven't thought much about it.
vmage2 chapter 1 . 6/22
You switch between Robinson and Robertson for Harry and Hermiones' new name. Which is it?

Shamus should be Seamus.

Epilog should be Epilogue.

Other than that, damn good story.
spk chapter 1 . 6/5
LOVED this ending! Actually loved the whole story, especially the scene with Snape & Alastor and the final with Harry & the snake. The only thing I found confusing was that their last name changed paragraph to paragraph. I honestly can't remember if it was originally changed to Robinson or Robertson since they were both used so much. :)
Deadache chapter 1 . 4/27
Nice plot idea to start with, but I find it near impossible to read due to the lack of proper punctuation. Commas really do make a difference. Oh, and pregnant Hermione goes out for a pint? Not something the smartest witch of her age would do.
Perseus12 chapter 1 . 4/6
Wowsers!
suziq968 chapter 1 . 4/3
This was great! I wondered what they'd do about the kids. Should've realized with their power and brains their kids will be way better educated than any Hogwarts students.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 1 . 3/30
Thanks for this tale.

It has been a long time since I've actually finished a fan fic. I really enjoyed it!

Thanks for sharing you talent as writer with people like myself: a consumer and (you'd probably thank me that I don't try) not a producer.

All the best SteveC.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 3/27
Good story. I enjoyed it a lot.
plumbknot57 chapter 1 . 2/28
Very good
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 2/13
Nicely done. Thanks for a great read!
lolkid chapter 1 . 1/1
and the thiefs got away clean? that sucks...
knuckles 8 chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Great story. You just switch between Robertson and Robinson for the last name that Harry and Hermione adopted.
Elton chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Like my 14th time reading this story... Great every time.
horrorwench27 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Hello, great story so far, but I just thought you should k ow that you keep switching between Robertson and Robinson for the last name.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 10/14/2016