Reviews for Harry Potter and the RAF
Snaggledog chapter 1 . 6/22
This is a thoroughly enjoyable tale. There is so much originality in it with very few cliches. You did a great job.

One tiny complaint, shorter chapters would be good. I lost my place a couple of times and it took a while to find it again.
Gina chapter 1 . 6/14
Yes, it has been done before, I liked your take on it! Loved the ending
Mizukodai chapter 1 . 6/3
Well that ended boringly.
bergeman chapter 1 . 5/26
excellent story i loved it
twilliams1797 chapter 1 . 4/12
been a few years since I read this, and found it again in reference to another writer's Granger.. Nice little story, enjoyable read, even a second time around.
I know it's been 6 years since you posted it, but I noticed something you are probably aware of:

Robinson or Robertson you can have only one.

99% of readers will never notice it, but thensome will.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 4/11
This was awesome and I wish there was more. My only complaint is something another reviewer already pointed out which is two last names being used Robertson/Robinson.
So so good. Thank you.
Pixie8859 chapter 1 . 3/30
Story has a good theme but for gods sake please get their names right! Are they Robinson or Robertson? It's getting too bloody confusing
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/18
The idea is interesting but the execution is flawed.

For example, the issues with spelling, use of adverbs, etcetera as pointed out by other reviewers

There are also a number of inconsistencies such as Ginny not caring about whether or nor Hermione returns to Hogwarts to being described as her former best friend.

In addition to this, for any British reader a number of the plot points/descriptions are jarring. A few are outlined below. I do realise that unless you are aware certain things are done differently then it's hard to research what is different, but some of the most glaring [to me] are suggested below:

As an earlier reviewer pointed out, joining the RAF to pay for education is unusual, unless it's at an officer level, and in that case one goes to university first and then joins the RAF.
Cadet is not a rank in the RAF
GCSEs are taken in specific subjects (rather like the Hogwarts OWLs) so taking one GCSE to ascertain level is not likely
It is possible to get married in England at sixteen with parental consent. To get married without parental consent one has to be eighteen.
Civil ceremonies are carried out by a registrar and not a magistrate.
Generally in English English one joins the specific service rather than the military
Celexs Draconia chapter 1 . 2/9
This was an amusing story to read. It was a bit odd, but overall was fun.

Cel
wizardsunlimited chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
It's a very nice story and concept. The only thing I would like to point out are a few small errors like the name Shamus. It's spelt Seamus (Irish). You seem to switch between calling Harry 'Jim' and 'James'. It really would be easier to just call him by one name. While the story itself is marvelously written, there is one glaring defect. After a name change, no one gets used to it right away. It takes months and sometimes up to a year to get used to being called by a different name. (I'd know, I've had a name change lol). But otherwise, FANTASTIC JOB!
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Well this was certainly a very cute story. I have to admit that I'M curious what happened in the magical world after they Jim killed Voldemort.

Interesting changes to Canon, too. The only problem I had was not knowing what their last name was, since you kept switching back and forth between Robinson and Robertson, sometimes in the same paragraph.

I'd be thrilled if you wrote another one shot in this universe you created. I'm curious how long Jim stayed in service and what his career is now. :)
emmabrady chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
I like the story its an interesting twist... but the one thing I had a problem with is the part about the bank, they wouldn't be so ''So What'' about it...
camp1500 chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
As you said, yes it has been done, but this was a very good story. I hope to see more.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
An amazing one-shot here!