Reviews for Perilous Journey
moozga chapter 20 . 10/15
Great story, can't wait for more!
Good
SnarkBait24 chapter 20 . 10/2
this is such an amazing story! I love the relationships you've built between Harry, Ginny, Sirius, Bill and Fleur. plus the way you've made both Ron and Neville mature? awesome! I can't wait for your next update! thanks for sharing
WinkingSkeever chapter 20 . 9/15
Plus come back and finish this one all you need is the final battle and an epilogue this is one of my favorite stories by you
Yours truly
WinkingSkeever;)
swaathyv chapter 20 . 9/7
Finally Someone beat up the brat! Sorry for the language Could you please continue the story.. Love the plot of the story and the character placements... Please update the story awaiting eagerly for it...
gleefan2009 chapter 18 . 9/5
love it please write more
NotNewReader chapter 20 . 8/19
Great story.
When will th next chapter come?
Really enjoying this AU with the role that Sirius plays in Harry’s life. I adore stories where Sirius takes care of Harry. Enjoy your relationships between Sirius and Harry and Harry and Ginny, they are my OTP. Hope you can finish this story. I like your other stories too!
This story is engaging, really enjoy your characters and plot. I especially enjoy the relationships between Sirius and Harry and Harry and Ginny. I do hope you would be able to finish this story.
Lilykees chapter 20 . 6/16
I love this chapter. I so can not wait for the next. This story is addicting. I do wonder how their going to take care of the horcrux in Harry and who is this new spy.
HG4EVER69 chapter 16 . 6/16
Just finish rereading this story. I hope you finish it one day.
tony91 chapter 20 . 6/6
Please continue this story!
jojor99 chapter 20 . 6/5
Have really enjoyed rereading this story and I can't wait for more.
Master of Energy chapter 20 . 4/8
This story is incredible and must be continued. Its so awesome that there should be fan fictions of this fan fiction, that's how highly i think of this story and whoever wrote it. It would also make sense if harry is having nightmares before the attack about his capture at the mansion before, i mean theres no way he isn't having any. One thing though: cant harry and ginny use the pensieve to study and shows others about their memories from when they were at Malfoy mansion? i believe it would be an amazing character testing moment for harry considering what happened there, and would give the DA not only the ability to see every minute detail of the places that they traversed and where to attack, but also to know who were the death eaters there when harry was tortured by Voldemort and Bellatrix. The spy might even be there. anyways i love this and i demand more chapters!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE.

PLEASE CONTINUE.