Reviews for Perilous Journey
Miss Millie chapter 17 . 3/9
Hello,
I just reread your story. I still think it is such a good one. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese keep
Writing it.
I sorry I just can't find anything to tell you about it it is one I liked as the bad parts don't last
Forever with out some fun or good things to releave the tenson.
Keep up the good work.
MM
LauriaCl chapter 17 . 3/7
Are you stil updating this story? I love it! Hope on a new chapter! :D
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 17 . 3/2
good hope for more
This story is amazing! Please update...
peggie chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
Please continue-I really enjoy this story. You write well and use dialogue realistically. Your Sirius is how I would have liked to see him in cannon and your Hermione is dead-on.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
Please continue this story! Also, I'd love to see what Neville and especially Luna have been up to. Luna hasn't been mentioned at all and I'd like to see a bit of her. I want to know what's going to happen to that Muggle woman who unwittingly grabbed Sirius! I hope he Obliviates her, it's probably the only way she won't spread shit around... Please please please continue this story!
E8rocks23 chapter 17 . 10/26/2014
Do please keep going with this fic, id hate to see it die. There aren't enough awesome fics like this out there. Hell I'll beta for you if I have to
Miss Millie chapter 17 . 10/2/2014
Hello,
I just reread your story to read your last Ch. I think I got more out of it as I reread it. Can't wait for more.
Good luck.
Please write more soon.
Nytefyre chapter 17 . 10/1/2014
My goodness it's been a while since I've caught up with this story. I ended up re-reading from the beginning. I like the more active role Harry and Ginny have been taking. Dumbledore's death and recalcitrance were both hard to deal with. Snape's true colors were revealed in an adroit fashion, but I wonder if he'll factor back in later? Did Dumbledore confide his last thoughts about what Harry needed to do/have done to him to Snape? The education of Hermione is gratifying, as well. I really look forward to more.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
HG4EVER69 chapter 17 . 9/30/2014
Like the story, can't wait to read the next chapter.
Peggie chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
Don't stop now! Please! This is a very interesting story AND it's well-written so I'm not continually being dragged out of the story by random notes from the author, incorrect word usage, poor or
non-existent grammar, and abysmal spelling. Thank you and please, please keep writing.
ArturiusRex8 chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
Hoped that this chapter would explain why Hedwig was able to find Harry when the spell to remove their identities was supposed to prevent owls coming after them and it is shown to still be working.
Perhaps that is in a later chapter?
-ArturiusRex8
carolyn jinn chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
That was a great chapter.

I'm glad that Harry took Hermione down a few pegs and made her think through a lot of things concerning Harry, Ginny and Sirius. To me, it seems as though Hermione was always scolding or repremanding Harry for some reason. Either he and Ginny shouldn't be married as they are to young, they shouldn't be attempting their N.E.W.T.S as they are not ready, etc... Her conversation with Ron near the end has, hopefully, opened her eyes to other things. Ron has definitely grown up a bit whereas Hermione is just starting to realise this.

Looking forward to the next chapter to see what happens with this girl who has attached herself to Sirius.
imperator277 chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
Another great chapter. I was wondering when there would be an update and I am glad to see one. Keep up the good work.

Uh-Oh. A passenger. What will be the repercussions? Or will she and Sirius develop and relationship? Kinda cliche but still an ideal.
Hermoine has too much respect for authority figures it is truly sad. She refuses to see them in anything other than a perfect light, even respects Snape after all the abuse she gets from him. its sickening. she thinks that knowledge is the ultimate power even when said knowledge is incorrect. Dumbledore is just as much to blame for the war as more to blame for the problems at school. His ideas about redemption and second chances just get people killed while he allows those who dont deserves second or even multiple chances, namely Snape, Malfoy and his cronies to wreck havoc in the school. He values his precious image too much to take real action. He thinks can satisfy both sides but in fact the "dark" side cannot be satisfied until they have it all. In my opinion both light and dark sides are equally corrupt. It is a small group of people, depending on their personal, close minded philosophies, who gravitate to the one person with the most power and influence in the world and need to be taught by said person how to think and act. Those who don't conform/agree to their philosophies are not only seen as wrong but an enemy and can be friends with one person one day and easily turn on them the next. People on neither side are caught in the middle and have to suffer the never ending struggle between the two corrupts sides.
The beauty about Harry, Ginny and those who follow them are that they are their own side. Not closed minded Dumbledore disciples. Shame he died before Harry could speak his mind to the old goat. Update soon!
Ixde chapter 17 . 9/8/2014
Gotta say, having Dumbledore die was one of the things i absolutely disliked about your story. I'd been looking forward to an eventual confrontation since chapter 1, then you went and burst that bubble withouth even showing the fight...well, it was really disagreeable. Anyways! Really liked it overall, even if sometimes things got a bit verbose (the old "two hundred words used when fifty would have been enough") and sometimes i ended up skipping entire paragraphs where things that already happened were, once again, explained to someone who wasn't there. Seeing a character's reactions to those can be funny, but not when used so often and in so many words; it just gets repetitive.
Looking forward to see it continue, good work!