Reviews for Perilous Journey
trekkifulron chapter 1 . 7/23
I just re-read this it's still one of my favorite stories of yours although I would take the top spot if it gets finished :-p
Naynay15 chapter 20 . 7/23
Really hope you come back to this one and finish it!
lysen5972 chapter 8 . 6/30
I’m rereading this story and I just wanted to say how much I like the description of Godric’s Hallow and of Lily’s magic in this chapter. I feel like too often her role is underestimated. You make her shine in this story andI absolutely love it. Thanks for sharing
Jul chapter 20 . 5/9
I believe I've read this story before, and I've read it now again. Even without the last chapter it's a terrific story. I might not start on the reread immediately, but I'm sure there will be a third reread.
tec4cleveland chapter 20 . 4/28
"Bear Tower" The arms of the earls of Warwick are the Bear and Ragged Staff. More likely that's the origin of the Tower's name.
We are so close to the end of this story and I’ve completed yet another reread of one of my favorite not yet completed HP stories by a still active author. I truly hope you find the inspiration to finish this story. I have always loved your work and grasp of the characters. I’m so curious to see if their plans to use Muggle tech work as they hope, how you will handle the Harry is a Horcrux issue, and of course the final show down between Harry and Tom. Thank you for the stories you have shared and those you will continue to share. I hope to see more from you sooner rather than later.
Patty Carvalho chapter 20 . 3/28
Hello. I finished the 20th chapter now. You have many ideas and I liked them all. But I found your Hermione pretty boring kkkk with all respect. I wish also that you could have written the first time of HG. It would be too much. Who knows until the end of the fic does not roll a NC kkkkk. I realized it's been a while since you've updated. I hope it has not happened in the grave. I hope your return. Fic is great, congratulations
EmlynMara chapter 20 . 3/24
Wow, busy chapter. Interesting use of the tanks. I wish they hadn’t had to do that to Draco, but the war does need to end, and I guess they can’t be too picky about the means.
EmlynMara chapter 19 . 3/24
Love seeing the little slices of people’s lives. It’s great how they are getting people from the Muggle world involved. Their training sounds awesome.
EmlynMara chapter 18 . 3/24
It makes me happy to see relationships being healed, especially with Tonks. With Molly, I believe it will take longer, but it is a definite start. Christmas sounds lovely, and I’m thrilled with the new developments and information.
EmlynMara chapter 17 . 3/24
Hermione is growing up, which can be quite painful at times. Harry did a great job of helping her see from his perspective.

Sounds like this could be problematic.
EmlynMara chapter 16 . 3/24
I’m not surprised at Hermione’s difficulties adjusting to their attitudes and circumstances. What I believe is going to be most troublesome will be her attitude about Sirius. I think Harry is correct, she will eventually come around about most things, but Sirius is going to be a big issue.

I don’t blame them for not wanting to return and for being so leery of their pardon.
lschierer chapter 20 . 3/23
I would love to see you finish this one.
I know it's been almost 2 years since this was updated, BUT this story is simply amazing! Just like all of your stories I've read, it leaves me pining for more! I DO so hope that you will come back to finish all of your WIP that are so wonderfully done and just begging to be completed works of literary art! Thank you! It's a great story!
sirremjcp87 chapter 20 . 2/8
I first of all want to say this story is great! I love the idea of the resistance using muggle tech to fight the death eathers. I really can't wait to read more.