Reviews for An Unlikely Pair
Hell Hath No chapter 1 . 4/13
the last line does that represent his lust for the girl or just his want to again prove himself?
i do so enjoy arya and tywins banter, their wit is something else altogether
well written
nyaw2468 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
wow.. that good .. i usually dont really read short story but this was good, good job
niniya chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
you need to make more! Please!
Lavender Leo chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I love their super-unlikely friendship, and this is a nice insight into Tywin's head. Particularly liked how he saw himself thru her eyes, saw himself fading and getting old. Enjoyed reading!
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is fantastic! Your writing is excellent, and you do a good job of analyzing Tywin's possible thoughts regarding Arya. It was really interesting to see them interact, both in the show and in this piece.
Hermi-ko chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Loving piece, great writing skills. And so much right on spot about their relationship, if I may say so. Congratulations!
Would you mind if I translated it into French? It would be an honor.
*Hermi-kô***
Jofrench22 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I wish you would write more! It could become a great story if you would continue this! But if you do this then write your chapters a little bit more longer! I like to read the point of view of tywin because he's such a difficult character to grasp! And i like the possibility of him falling in love for the enemy whereas in the books/serie he is still in mourning because he never recovered from his wife's death. The fact that he would fall for arya is interesting! But it's strange that he seems to know her as "arya" and not "ary". He's not stupid: northenernoblewomanArya arya stark. Unless he thought her to be with sansa stark in kingslanding. Consider changing the rating T to M please because this is GoT so there is sex and violence! Anyway, i'm exciting to see if you will make a story with it! Please if that's the case, UPDATE soon! Bye!
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I turly enjoyed reading this. A great way to make one smile. Very well writen. You had Arya and Tywin down perfectly. Only thing you should change has been pointed out. Tywin doesn't know Arya's real name, other wise he would never let her out of his site. A Stark with in his grasp that is this interesting to him. Would be very much a welcomed hostage. Not that I really think he would hurt her. More want to keep her as a ward or marry her into his house. Once she was about 14 or so. For a short read this really makes the mind ponder all the many, many possible story ideas. This was an excellent read and nearly flawless. Thank you for sharing it.
Emma chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I loved reading this! Arya and Tywin's interactions are some of my favorites and you definitely nailed their tones/attitudes!
Deaf Center chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Jesus, why haven't you written more?
I need you to write more.
Please.
Vladimir Zhivanevskaya chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Damn that's some good stuff. Their verbal fencing is always entertaining XD. New season in tomorrow woot!
Lady Stark chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Please you must write more :)
Baccan chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Huh... I like it! X]
Sophia Andromeda chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Please continue! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
parisdamour chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
aww, how I adore those two together...I always looked forward to their scenes in GoT :) cute oneshot!